Investor or Buisness partner needed - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > All Other Herp Related Material

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-10-2009, 09:25 PM   #1
Dreptiles
Investor or Buisness partner needed

Hi my name is Keith, I currently am running a small buisness with captive breeding boas, pythons and a few others. Im looking to increase more buisness by expanding my collection and i have some great oppertunities to do so but am lacking some funds. This is a great way to invest in something you would like to do but you dont have the time or space, so I can do it for you and you get the benefits to share with me, or become a partner and we can work on all of it together. Amount we can discuss and reason out just ask me. I am located in MD but mite relocate if offer is beneficial. Call or email me with any questions or to discuss anything, this will all be done with the greatest of care there will be written contracts and nothing will be kept from each other in doing buisness.

Thanks, Keith B
443 994 5796
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-11-2009, 11:25 PM   #2
Dreptiles
Anyone interested its a great deal we can work on
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-21-2009, 01:05 PM   #3
ajakana
tempting

I would like more info as to what kind of snakes your looking to do breeding on or are you looking to breed different kind of reptiles and amphibians email me at ajakana89@yahoo.com we can talk more I may be interested but will do half and half work don't wanna be lazy and not be doing anything get back to me with more info also we can discuss importing/exporting since me and another friend are building a website we are looking for more people to work with in business partnership thanks talk to me when you get a chance

Also I forgot to introduce myself my name is olivia I live in NY here is my cell phone 718-844-7690 if I do not answer you can feel free to leave a message I know its 3 months past your post but was just curious about it

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread