For Sale Hatchling Reeves Turtles - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-08-2009, 12:23 PM   #1
myexotix
Hatchling Reeves Turtles

We have seven in the head-start terrarium (not ready to go yet), one pipping and eight more eggs that should hatch next month. We like to keep them for at least a month to start them off, so this is early notice, but any reasonable offer is great. Just want them to go to a good place.

Not having to ship would be a plus.

Thanks
Manny and Yvonne
904-610-1567
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-01-2009, 07:46 PM   #2
Xena22
Willing to adopt or purchase 1 or more Reeves turtles

Hello,
I have 3 Reeves turtles and want to add to my trio. I am currently searching for a large outdoor tank to house them with a dog and racoon proof fencing set up. In the mean time, I bring them in before dusk.
I don't know how close we are in geography but, overnight shipping would be most likely. I live in southern Missouri.
Thanks

Old 08-02-2009, 12:42 PM   #3
myexotix
Just give us a call please

Please (anyone) just give me a call at 904-610-1567 about these. We're not necessarily looking to just give them away, but we'll be very reasonable.

We're in Jacksonville, FL.

BTW, not to cross-post, but we're getting a nice bunch of spotted turtle hatchlings. Stand by and we'll post them.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread