Good Guy Reptile Kingdom and Allen Both - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-19-2010, 10:12 PM   #1
rkrupa6
Thumbs up Reptile Kingdom and Allen Both

I have recently decided to begin collecting reptiles again after being away from the hobby for several years. My daughter found the beautiful rhino rat snake and decided this is what she wanted to get. I learned through KS that Allen had these animals in the past. I contacted Allen and he explained that he had sold out of these snakes, but would try and find me one. He contacted me a few days later and explained that he was able to locate the snake for me. We agreed on a price and set a date for delivery. I received the animal as promised and could not be happier. We needed to wait for the right temps before setting up delivery so that the snake would arrive healthy. I was a little nervous buying a reptile on the internet, but in our new town in Idaho, choices are slim. This was an enjoyable experience and I look forward to adding several additional animals to our collection as time goes by. I really appreciated the time that Allen spent with me and the numerous email exchanges in explaining everything followed by the delivery a beautiful animal.
Thanks Allen for a great start to a new collection.

Old 03-19-2010, 10:38 PM   #2
DVMExotics
Bad Experience

Gald you had a good Experience with Allen. Hope all turns out well with your purchase. I had a bad experience with him so use caution. I purchased a Rainbow Boa baby from him that he said was from someone else. In any event it died 4 days after I got it. Allen said he would discuss with his friend and get the money back. that was over a year ago and never saw it. He claims his friend will be at the next white Plains show and he will have hime deal with it. Every time I go he is conveniently not there. He keeps passing th eblame off on his friend however it was an animal purchased from his table. I have bought from him in the past but this one loss of an animal with no gaurantee has made me not trust him. Sorry allen. I know you will say the same thing/answers with all these posts but it needs to be known. Im sure others will find your negative posts. Never too late to get that money back to me Allen and make good on this.

Chris

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!