For Sale MUST SELL! 0.1 Pastel Pearlescent Nova and 1.0 Hypo Nova - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 09-10-2013, 09:49 PM   #1
VexalUntil
MUST SELL! 0.1 Pastel Pearlescent Nova and 1.0 Hypo Nova

SOLD PENDING PAYMENT.

I hate to part with these two, but I have to raise some money for an overseas trip for some wildlife research. Asking $1200 shipped, but they MUST SELL by October 1 so I will take offers! Would prefer to sell both at once, but willing to split if need be.

They were from PrimaReptilia's 2011 Reverand (EBV Red Group OT hypo) and Heylia (Monstertail Pearlescent Nova, from the Original Pearlescent and the Monstertail female) litter born 10 May 2011. I have been slowly growing them up with the intent to breed them in 2015, so they're roughly 4-5ft at the moment eating fz large rats weekly. Male might breed end of this year, female by 2015.

Female Pearlescent Nova Pastel
(pics taken outside in shade, this is her dark by the way)

An older picture, but this is her light (pic taken inside under 5600K bulb, no flash)

Male Hypo Nova (Pastel?)
(pictures taken outside in shade)

Pedigree chart available upon request for serious buyers only.

We are a FedEx certified live reptile shipper. Shipments are sent FedEx priority overnight. We guarantee live arrival, sex, and health for 30 days. Included with each snake is a pdf receipt (which includes dam and sire information, pedigree chart, data cards showing all feeding attempts, and a picture) with all purchases. Please contact us at 352-870-6497 or sales@ghostfishherps.com with any further questions or to place an order. Preference will be given to phone calls, over email or texting. Thank you for looking.

Kyle Finn
Ghostfish Herps
www.ghostfishherps.com

For those not familiar with Pearlescent, it is an inheritable (ie - appears to be a dominant gene) reverse striping trait first produced by Jeff Ronne The Boaphile. No one has produced a Pearl x Pearl litter so it's unknown if there is a super form. For more information see: http://www.redtailboas.com/f18/pearl...-lesson-54353/

The Nova gene is also from Jeff Ronne's stock, a combination of his original Harding Orangetail males and the Monstertail female. This trait looks similar to Jungle and appears to be dominant type. I don't know if anyone has revealed what the super form looks like. More info: http://www.redtailboas.com/f18/how-a...roversy-39814/
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!