Good Guy Desert Dweller Reptiles (Dwayne Bulat) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-17-2010, 11:43 PM   #1
Quiet Tempest
Desert Dweller Reptiles (Dwayne Bulat)

I just purchased my first butter ball python from Desert Dweller yesterday. She arrived here this morning and I couldn't be happier. Dwayne was super nice and replied to all of my emails promptly. It's been a long time since I made an online snake purchase. I'm skeptical when I do any business online regardless of what I'm buying because I've been burned in the past. That being said, I'm happy to report that I had no problems whatsoever. My snake was packed beautifully and got to me safe and sound over an hour before I was expecting her. The transaction was smooth and I would absolutely do business with Dwayne again if he had another animal I wanted.

Old 06-18-2010, 12:13 AM   #2
Amelanistic Orca
Dwayne is an awesome guy!!

Old 08-08-2013, 04:11 PM   #3
gavdrews
2012 Pinstripe Ball Python

Desert Dweller is quality reptiles!
i just Ordered a 2012 Female Pinstripe and she came in less than 20 hours. Very professionally packed and the snake is beautiful! She is an amazing edition to my collection and I will definitely look to Dwayne for future animal purchases. I plan to breed the Female Pin to my dbl het for albino and pied. Its gonna be a great project! Thanks again DDR!

Old 08-08-2013, 06:22 PM   #4
AF1Bird
Desert Dwellers are top notch. Will definitely be a continuing customer.

Old 11-25-2014, 04:59 PM   #5
Guy Castro
Just received a male highway,and couldn't have asked for a better transaction!I really appreciate others who respond quickly too!

Old 12-09-2014, 04:17 PM   #6
Guy Castro
Well,just received another animal,and you just can't go wrong with Dwayne!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!