Inquiry Ryno's Reptiles and Feeders? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-16-2015, 08:54 AM   #1
XxBLUExX
Ryno's Reptiles and Feeders?

How was your experience?
I recently purchased a little hognose girl, if the weather stays mild I'll get her on Tuesday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 01-17-2015, 12:31 AM   #2
XxBLUExX
*rodents, not feeders.
Sorry, slow morning =_=

Old 01-17-2015, 12:59 AM   #3
Night10gail
I haven't bought from him yet but have been asking him questions about things I like that he's got up for sale. So far I've been pleased with his communication. Ryno's Reptiles and Rodents was recommended to me by my favorite breeder, so I personally would not hesitate to order from him. I just haven't yet because I found something I wanted more unexpectedly at a reptile show and it kinda broke the bank. This guy's prices are below average by the way so he's a good buy just looking at cost.

Old 01-17-2015, 01:04 AM   #4
XxBLUExX
Yes he's professional and patient with my many questions, lol.
He also has some very unique striking animals.
I can't wait to get my pretty little hoggie ^_^

Old 01-17-2015, 11:46 AM   #5
Night10gail
Please let me know how you like her and if she's friendly. I'm considering getting a hoggie myself. I'm such a huge colubrid fan and they stay so small that one would be an easy to manage addition for me. They're so many snakes I like and I'm running out of room fast so my next addition should be one that stays under 4ft I think. I was thinking a Rosy Boa though so I have 1 snake of each of the big families, but I think I've been bit 1 too many times by ones I was looking at now, so I'm worried about ordering a rosy boa I haven't handled yet (the morphs I like are a little uncommon).

Old 01-17-2015, 04:08 PM   #6
XxBLUExX
He actually offered me a mellow hoggie girl.
but the little bluffer he had was just gorgeous to me so I figured it would be worth working with her a little more =-)

Old 01-17-2015, 04:09 PM   #7
XxBLUExX
I'll let you know how everything goes, if only Tuesday would get here sooner!! >_<

Old 01-20-2015, 11:43 AM   #8
XxBLUExX
:3 my baby's here!
She was perfectly packaged and she didn't puff up or strike or anything.
She's currently exploring her new digs, I'm in love! <3

Old 01-20-2015, 11:44 AM   #9
XxBLUExX
Thanks Ryan Beatty!
This was my first time shipping and I was so nervous.
But everything went perfectly.
10/10
Definitely doing business with him in the future

Old 01-20-2015, 11:47 AM   #10
XxBLUExX
Btw her name is Scarlett :3
(Sorry for the shody iPhone pics)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!