Please Help Must Sale Now! Best Offer! - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-04-2007, 07:10 AM   #31
barbie69
Quote:
Originally Posted by sounds1
I am gary hedger wife yes at one time he was with this girl- but she knows nothing about the snakes i know more and i know that the female het is well worth more than a normal red tailed boa and i know you know this so please don't give her your snake plus because i dont think she knows how to take care of them and plus i think she killed one of them that was pregnant- she couldnt be sold due to she is too big and you have to have a special permit to be carrying across state lines and anywhere because she was a full grown red-tailed boa- please if you know how she is selling my snakes please notify me - im gary hedgers wife and i live right here in indiana and i can talk to him and he is in jail here in indiana not virginia- " i need your help she is a scam person who know nothing and if i find out who she sells them because i have documentation from a judge that the snakes were suppose to be given to me because we were going through a divorce now we are not- if you dont trust me - you can ask me anything and i can you please feel free to email me at brknangl07@hotmail.com or my husbands new email because of her he changed it = its sounds121@hotmail.com. or you can call me at (219)841-9006 my name is martha but you can call me marty...

So sorry to hear she may have killed the poor snake . I hope you are able to find them and return custody to the rightful owner. Good luck.

Old 02-04-2007, 08:08 AM   #32
kmurphy
Quote:
So sorry to hear she may have killed the poor snake . I hope you are able to find them and return custody to the rightful owner. Good luck.
I don't mean to be rude but two people come here using another's account and you've decided that this one is telling the truth?

Old 02-04-2007, 08:23 AM   #33
crotalusadamanteus
Just gets better and better

Old 02-04-2007, 12:05 PM   #34
Wilomn
Was that jerry springer I just saw?

Old 02-04-2007, 12:41 PM   #35
HadesBP18
I've been sitting idly by watching this thread but I can't keep quiet anymore. I seriously think this woman is a schizophreniac.

Old 02-05-2007, 01:28 PM   #36
Biscuit71
I feel that all of the posts were by the same person.. If you look at the grammar and spelling, and general use of words, you can see some pretty striking similarities between the two "people". Is anyone else thinking this also? Thats just my 2 cents though.... I'm sure a Moderator can tell for sure by looking at the IP Addresses....

Old 02-06-2007, 07:59 AM   #37
barbie69
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmurphy
I don't mean to be rude but two people come here using another's account and you've decided that this one is telling the truth?

No, I simply think it is sad that someone "possibly" killed a gravid snake.
I really don't care who is telling the truth . This is one of the BOI tabloids and the one thing that caught my eye and caused me to feel anything on this thread was that there is a good possibility that a snake, or snakes, are being neglected and or left to die. I am a pretty smart woman and I personally would not purchase anything from anyone who has this much inconsistancy. I also am a caring and big hearted person and love animals and I was expressing my feelings.

Old 02-06-2007, 09:53 AM   #38
Wilomn
Whether there are any snakes at all is still questionable as far as I'm concerned.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread