I'm done - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-08-2009, 05:51 AM   #23
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by victoria View Post
Sooo.. here we are again. Dave.. Ignoring you? Thats funny. Please vent to us all.. Whats its been since we have talked a couple weeks? Maybe? Have you dialed my number? Ignored. HA. Dave, did ya bother to tell me the city hadnt paid ya back? Did ya ask me to cover that expense in the mean time? HMM nope.. Oh people.. Im a bad driver I dont really think that but well the state does.. Yeah, thats why I went to jail.. Feel free to look it up it is the age of information.. though I dont tend to share my info with just anyone, since its here why not huh?
Yeah, Dave Im pissed that ya posted this thread.. Im pissed that people who dont have a single clue about me are passing judgement based on the things you typed. (dramaqueen I love it )Yes, Dave I dont believe that I can say anything to you without it coming here, which I told ya in our last conversation.. I understand that these people are your friends, people you talk to .. a place for you to vent or w/e... Its not how I operate..So go ahead about your business, do what you do and I ll do the same.
Quote:
Originally Posted by victoria View Post
Oh I meant to mention this in my last post, but ive had a couple drinks .. yes, I smoke, I cuss, I drink.. Im all about me and well screw any of you ( that wanna pass judgement on me) I am who I am and I am so not ashamed of that! I live my life the best way I know how!I live! Its all mine good and bad! Its mine and I accept that.

Happy days people!

V~
I would find it difficult to paint a better picture then the self portrait above. Need I really say anything more than PEOPLE SUCK!?!