PC help Please - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Miscellaneous > General Discussions

Notices

General Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to all topics not appropriate for the Miscellaneous sales, wanteds, or trade forums.

Old 01-14-2010, 09:18 PM   #1
retic88
Question PC help Please

hello, i need some help with the pc. i see some people copy web pages and post them in the BOI. thats what i want to do so everyone can see the orginal add of the snake im buying. any help with this would be appreated. Thanks Paul

This is the snake im buying http://market.kingsnake.com/detail.php?cat=62&de=746658

i got screwed over plenty of times in the past and im just collecting info on this deal just incase something goes wrong. thanks

Old 01-15-2010, 09:42 AM   #2
polasian
Right Click on this picture and save it wherever you want.

Old 01-15-2010, 09:49 AM   #3
polasian
These are the pictures from that ad...

Old 01-15-2010, 10:26 AM   #4
retic88
Thank you so much... i bought 2 green anacondas 12/23/09 and 1 week later they were dead. the guy really dont care eather. lost $270 in that deal... making sure it wont happen again

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!