DH for coral sunglow Boa up for auction for chuck - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-22-2010, 08:08 AM   #61
crotalusadamanteus
First I want to think everyone for participating, and being generous with your bids. I can't express how much I appreciate the support of our good friend Chuck and his family in this terrible time of need.

Bidding ends tonight, and although everyone has been very generous, I think we can dig a little bit deeper for these good people. I'd like to challenge you all to reach $500.

You won't be disappointed with what you'll get. He even makes good looking sons.

Of course, Mom had something to do with the tail, but Dad's showing his stuff here too.

Come on guys, deadlines tonight.

Old 03-22-2010, 09:30 AM   #62
allreptiles1966
poor harold got his feelings hurt because i didnt care what he thinks.
he gave me 4 POINTS> ot oh,i haVE POINTS!!!
harold does nothing about the peiople on here w/ 2/3 different names!!!
he rather go after the guy that made fun of him! noit the guys trying to rip people off!
GOOD BYE TO ALL! FUCK HAROLD.HES A LITTLE CRYING BITCH!!!
HE STATES HES FROM THE CAPITOL DISTRICT,HE MUST HAVE MOVED!!1 THATS NOT WHERE HE SAID HE WAS FROM>
IF YOUR AROUND HAROLD,WANT GO HAVE COFFEE BOY???
HE IS NOTHING IN LIFE BUT A BITCH!

Old 03-22-2010, 09:54 AM   #63
crotalusadamanteus
You're the only one whining like a bitch. You broke the rules. Deal with it. Don't like it then STFU and leave.

Old 03-22-2010, 09:57 AM   #64
hhmoore
<yawn>
Thanks for pointing out that you've got another account, Rich. Just so you can't whine about my response later, I'm going to let another moderator deal with you....well, THIS account anyway. I wouldn't want to let you down entirely, so I already banned dragon196651.
Have a great Monday

btw, in case another mod removes you before you read my response to your PM, why not scroll back through this thread and check out the order in which things were posted. The comment about me getting riled was posted BEFORE you asked your question. Like I said in my response to your last post...it had nothing to do with you. I hope your little outbursts made you feel better though, and that they were worth the consequences.

Old 03-22-2010, 10:35 AM   #65
Twizted Paths
:eek3:

I'm not going to try to explain my comment about Harald getting 'riled up' again. I don't see how it was taken so far out of context in the first place but if my previous explanation didn't clear it up then I can't lower my vocabulary enough to do so without getting points myself.

Let's get back to The Totally Awesome Boa & try to get some more funds to help Chuck & his family.

I've been outbid so I'm going to go sit in a corner & cry now

Old 03-22-2010, 02:17 PM   #66
kmrkvicka
Quote:
Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus View Post
Bidding ends tonight, and although everyone has been very generous, I think we can dig a little bit deeper for these good people. I'd like to challenge you all to reach $500.
I'm finally getting caught up on reading through the Critical Bill Appreciation thread, and I must say... I've been a lurker for almost 2 years now, and I am absolutely devestated with the turn of events....

for that reason, I choose to outbid myself -

$500

Old 03-22-2010, 02:19 PM   #67
hupababy_83
I would Love to own him and one of his babies, but sadly I am broke. All I can send is a respect and prayers. But if/when my pair has babies I could donate one of them to be auctioned as well. good luck and my highest respects to all for helping out a family in need.

Old 03-22-2010, 02:23 PM   #68
crotalusadamanteus
You're a good lady Katie. The world could sure use more like you.

Old 03-22-2010, 02:25 PM   #69
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmrkvicka View Post
I'm finally getting caught up on reading through the Critical Bill Appreciation thread, and I must say... I've been a lurker for almost 2 years now, and I am absolutely devestated with the turn of events....

$500
WoW!!! Katie, you are my HERO!

Old 03-22-2010, 02:26 PM   #70
WiseReptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmrkvicka View Post

$500
this is the high bid woot!!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread