Where to find Panacur 100 MG/ML Suspension. 1000mL bottle - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > Veterinarian Practice & General Health Issues

Notices

Veterinarian Practice & General Health Issues Anything to do with veterinarians, health issues, pathogens, hygiene, or sanitation.

Old 07-18-2011, 12:51 PM   #1
rcpreis3
Where to find Panacur 100 MG/ML Suspension. 1000mL bottle

Hey everyone Im looking for some help finding a reputable online source for the above medication. The local feed/farm supply stores only have the paste and I dont wanna trust some random search engine to find me some. Yes I do have a script for it. All help and direction pointing is appreciated! Thx guys!

Old 07-18-2011, 01:26 PM   #2
rcpreis3
Heres the actual brand she showed as an example for when I went to the feed store, but Im not familiar with this company. Does anyone have any expirience with these guys?

http://www.agri-med.com/p-2239-panac...rx-1000ml.aspx

Old 07-18-2011, 01:31 PM   #3
Wolfy-hound
I've only gotten things like that from my vet. Sorry.

Old 07-18-2011, 01:38 PM   #4
rcpreis3
Yea she had it there but it was like 250 bucks and said I should order it. Im her fiances boss, so she wants to try to help me as much as she can. Its not about who u know, but who they know.

Old 07-18-2011, 02:06 PM   #5
SERPENTS DEN
This is what you can look for, Equine Safe-Guard Horse Dewormer Syringe 25 GM

You can find it on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Durvet-Safegua.../dp/B000HHSAUI

This is $11.60 and will do the job.

I hope this helps!!

Old 07-18-2011, 02:22 PM   #6
rcpreis3
I appreciate the other options that are being posted, but I really wanna stick with my vets directions. Plus I wanna have extra on hand for future use. She said that bottle will last me two years!

Old 07-18-2011, 02:51 PM   #7
SERPENTS DEN
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcpreis3 View Post
I appreciate the other options that are being posted, but I really wanna stick with my vets directions. Plus I wanna have extra on hand for future use. She said that bottle will last me two years!
fenbendazole is Panacure and you'll never go through a tube of this in two years, it's 100 mg/g. If your snakes are eating you can add the appropriate amount right on a rodent to administer it. Ask some of the larger breeders or importers about Safe-Guard.

Good luck and I hope I saved you a couple hundred bucks!!

Old 07-18-2011, 03:16 PM   #8
hhmoore
So, you don't want to trust "random" search engines, you don't want people's suggestions, and you aren't accepting your vet's recommendation...you aren't an easy guy to help. Given the above, I'm not sure what you hope to get from us.

The paste is cheap and relatively easy to use. The suspension is expensive, but easier to use. I can understand wanting to stick with the suspension, but the bottom line is you are probably going to pay $110-130 for the bottle (based on a quick search of a number of online stores).

Old 07-18-2011, 03:23 PM   #9
rcpreis3
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
So, you don't want to trust "random" search engines, and you don't want people's suggestions...you aren't an easy guy to help.
If your vet showed you agri-med, and you won't even accept THAT recommendation, I'm not sure what you hope to get from us.
I wasnt looking for alternate suggestions, I was looking for a reputable site to purchase that specific formula from. She used a search engine to show me what I was looking for, and what the label looked like when I went to the farm supply stores. Unfortunately they only have the paste not the liquid and she recommended that I not use the paste. She doesnt know anything of the site or its rep and said I should ask around and see what I can find.

Old 07-18-2011, 03:25 PM   #10
rcpreis3
Wait... where did I say I wasnt follow her recommendations? Im in fact doing exactly what she said I should.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!