2011 Ferrari Hypo Pastel - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Boas Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 10-06-2011, 06:48 PM   #11
ShadowAceD
Oh well.

Old 10-06-2011, 07:08 PM   #12
~Just Curious~
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowAceD View Post
Those are actually my husband's hands.
Whoops! Sorry!
I think perhaps the arm hair should have tipped me off. In my defense though, your husband has pretty fingernails!

Quote:
But yes, I totally know what you mean. It's so easy to forget just how tiny these guys start out at, but it is amazing to realize when you are holding one that is completely wrapped around your body or stretched out seven feet in front of you and you remember the day it fit in the palm of your hand. For me, there is no feeling like it.
I can't tell you if it's supposed to be "as" or "at" there, but I fully agree. They really do grow up so fast, nothing beats that feeling.

Quote:
He does have a pretty epic goatee thing going on, huh? XD
I always love it when they have that!
In his pattern I'm seeing a gentlemanly 'stache and bowties on his back. I'm thinking he's all dressed up fancy, so where's he going to go...?
All he needs is a top hat and cane now~

Yes, I do need to keep my imagination on a leash.

Old 10-06-2011, 07:20 PM   #13
ShadowAceD
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Just Curious~ View Post
Whoops! Sorry!
I think perhaps the arm hair should have tipped me off. In my defense though, your husband has pretty fingernails!

I can't tell you if it's supposed to be "as" or "at" there, but I fully agree. They really do grow up so fast, nothing beats that feeling.

I always love it when they have that!
In his pattern I'm seeing a gentlemanly 'stache and bowties on his back. I'm thinking he's all dressed up fancy, so where's he going to go...?
All he needs is a top hat and cane now~

Yes, I do need to keep my imagination on a leash.
Lol I told my husband he has pretty fingernails and he just gave me the strangest look.

I love the 'staches that boas tend to sport, even the soul patches. Lol I'm actually thinking he may end up being Adonis, for obvious reason. :-) How's that for fancy?

Old 10-06-2011, 09:16 PM   #14
~Just Curious~
Haha Adonis would be perfect! It suits a gorgeous boy like him! <3

Old 10-06-2011, 09:24 PM   #15
Shadera
Nice. His Ferrari line is amazing.

When we gonna see some of that in albino Chris?

Okay, since he's nameless and I'm staring at Utta's avatar, how about Gungnir? It was the name of Odin's spear that never missed its target. Yeah, I like the weird names and am a Norse mythology nut. And he has such a nice head spear.

Old 10-06-2011, 09:30 PM   #16
ShadowAceD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadera View Post
Nice. His Ferrari line is amazing.

When we gonna see some of that in albino Chris?

Okay, since he's nameless and I'm staring at Utta's avatar, how about Gungnir? It was the name of Odin's spear that never missed its target. Yeah, I like the weird names. And he has such a nice head spear.
I've picked Adonis, but that name I shall reserve for another, if you don't mind. :-p

As for the Albino ... dunno' if Chris is going to do it ... but I may. Lol We'll see. Right now, I'm more focusing on color enchancement in general.

Old 10-07-2011, 01:48 AM   #17
Helenthereef
Looks like a "Loki" to me.....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!