1.0 Tremper Jungle Giant Albino SHTCHCT - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Leopard Geckos

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-20-2006, 12:54 AM   #1
Cicada Hollow
1.0 Tremper Jungle Giant Albino SHTCHCT

1.0 Tremper Jungle Giant Albino Super Hypo Tangerine Carrot Head Carrot Tail, weighs 69.5 grams, 3 years old. Proven Breeder. Purchase male for $400.00

**WILL CONSIDER TRADES ON THIS GUY** Thought I was cut out for breeding leos, but I have no interest in regulating breeding.

I could possibly be swayed to part with an additional three Tremper Albino 2 year old females (one TCT@ 54.8 grams, one SHTCT @ 54.0 grams & one TCT @ 47.3 grams), please inquire if interested in a 1.3 pairing.

Shipping additional, can ship through FedEx or USPS. Purchase Terms stated on website: http://www.cicadahollowcrestedgeckos.com/

Feel free to contact me at cresties@cicadahollowcrestedgeckos.com if you have any questions or would like additional photos.
~Dorothy
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-28-2006, 05:08 AM   #2
Cicada Hollow
Bumping up..

Please feel free to make a cash or trade offer. Asking price is based on what I paid. He's in excellent health, good temperament...just too expensive to keep as a pet, lol.

Contact User Check User
Old 07-15-2006, 08:38 AM   #3
Cicada Hollow
Am bumping up again... I will also consider another leo female as partial or full trade, depending upon value. Would like to move this guy, so if interested, send an email or PM. My other leos are no longer available...I've become too attached to them.

Contact User Check User
Old 07-15-2006, 02:01 PM   #4
funwow
carfulness and behavoier

when you have held them have you handeled them carefully and have they bittin before?

Old 07-15-2006, 04:37 PM   #5
Cicada Hollow
Oh no, all my leos are the most perfectly sweet little geckos, lol. I don't think this male would bite even if you squashed him. He's a complete doll and doesn't mind being handled at all.
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-28-2006, 01:14 AM   #6
Cicada Hollow
Wanted to add that this male was purchased from a private breeder and was sold to me as a Giant (not a Super Giant.) He is 10" long and his current weight @ 7pm CST (unfed) is 76.4 grams. Weight above was taken at 1 week after his purchase and my deciding that I was not going to be breeding leos. He's gained weight since he's been in my care.

I'm still open for offers or trades. I have no interest in breeding the leos, although I am enjoying them as pets. If you make it to the Midwest Reptile Breeder’s Expo which will be held @ the Kansas City Airport Hilton on September 17th, I’m planning on being a vendor, and you can see him in person.

Here is the link to the show:
http://www.angelfire.com/mo/serpentman/fall_show_06.htm

~Dorothy
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread