For Sale Extreme Harley Male, Dalmation Female, and Yellow Harley Juvie! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 02-24-2013, 08:44 PM   #1
Volatile
Extreme Harley Male, Dalmation Female, and Yellow Harley Juvie!

I am trying to cut down on my number of cresteds at this time so I have several that are up for sale.

First up is an extreme harley male Sonny. He is around 37 grams, eats regular CGD with occasional dubias. He comes from red parents and he has some great structure as well. I'm asking $200 for him and I'll throw in his 12x12x18 exo terra if you're local.

Next up is Speck.
She is a 24 gram female harley with both black and red spots. Her dad was a super dalmation, and her mom was from AC reptiles C2 line. She is also on CGD and occasional dubias. She does fire up a bit darker than this, but she wasn't too cooperative for photos!
I'm asking $150 for her and I'll throw in her 12x12x18 exo terra if you're local.

I also have one juvie up for sale. It weighs around 5 grams, and I can get an actual weight, and additional photos for those seriously interested.
All parents can be seen in this album...http://imgur.com/a/wgoJK

Carbo(CalixAli) a great looking little yellow extreme harley that is looking more and more like his dad everyday. $100

I can't ship until weather warms up. Tinley delivery is possible!
Thanks!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!