Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 167 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-15-2017, 04:03 PM   #1661
tegusaurus
Quote:
Originally Posted by FresnoTortoise View Post
He didn't have to answer the "how many were in the clutch?" Did the raffle include term of letting winner know how many were in a clutch?

On 8/16 at 5:35 pm, Ty said he will "send u one I produced ok I was going to keep them all but I'll send one I produced." He said this after OP was not happy that Ty wanted to give her an albino tegu from another breeder. Sadly, OP did not pick up that he meant the purple t+ tegu. Since those are the only albino tegus he produced this year. Instead OP writes that "if I had known this was going to be shady and scammy I prob wouldn't have bought tix for the albino/blue" on 8/16 at 5:39 pm. INSTEAD OF READING AND UNDERSTANDING WHAT TY WROTE JUST 4 MINUTES AGO, OP STARTS THE INSULTS OF "shady and scammy."

On 8/16 at 6:38 he already warned OP "again u are getting nothing from me going forward except one baby albino tegu that will grow up to look like the one in the raffle photo. This is my last communication." On 10/6 he says "you have till midnight Saturday 10/8/16 to send me your shipping information. OP responded with "so I went and filed the papers. Court date is 11/8/2016."

Even after you told him this, one day later on 10/7 at 12:10 pm Ty says "you have till midnight Saturday" as a last reminder to get him your shipping address. These are all pulled from your post #12. These messages all show that Ty tried in very good faith to get OP the prize.
Michelle Cutler asked Ty Park to send her a photo of what he was proposing to send her. He already has admitted to purposely not telling her this info, and it seems he did not send her the photo she requested prior to providing her shipping info. There was confusion, of course, but nothing that Ty Park could not have cleared up instantly had he wanted to do so.

If nothing else, this situation sure does show a malicious and down right mean streak in Ty Park that people need to be aware of when thinking of doing business with him. Yes, he may treat you OK, but who is going to be the next Michelle Cutler who he decides to screw around with and try to make life miserable for? I know I will never take that risk.

Old 05-15-2017, 04:18 PM   #1662
tegusaurus
Quote:
Originally Posted by kerrek View Post
This post is the reason people think you are either a troll or really, really dense.
Ty made it very clear to the OP that she was only going to get a t- tegu. He told her that a t+ was worth $5000 and what she won a t- was only worth $2500. In Ty's only post in this entire thread he states that he intentionally didn't tell the OP what he was going to send her to see if she was going to be greedy until the end. So everything you wrote above is totally contradicted by Ty. So do you want to try and spin this again?
Yes, there is evidence of greed. But it is from greed on the part of Ty Park by originally denying that the purple albino tegus were going to be the prizes for the winners of the raffles. Initially he claimed they would not be, and he was going to try to buy the cheaper blues from another breeder. How is that not greed in all sense of the word? He wanted to keep the more expensive purples for himself, didn't he? We only have what Michelle Cutler has posted about her part of the conversation over that greedy move by Ty Park. Who knows what other flak he might have gotten from other persons over that decision that later forced his hand? Maybe that is what ticked him off. The fact that he was being forced to give up animals he greedily wanted for himself, and when he saw a flimsy excuse to deny one of the winners her prize, saying she just did not provide her shipping address, he was all over that as a reason to hang onto one more of the purple albinos that he coveted so much.

And later perhaps someone pointed out to him how this looks, and he decides to do some damage control by raffling off another tegu to someone else, claiming that was Michelle Cutler's tegu.

My opinion of this is that all I see in this is greed, and a pretty deeply hidden damaged personality trait in Ty Park. How many does he say he still has available? Any one of which would have settled this issue with Michelle Cutler, and yet he still refuses to do what it right, fair, and proper? What kind of person does something malicious like this?

Old 05-15-2017, 06:14 PM   #1663
Sugarhedgie
Last I knew he had 6 hold backs ANDDD he is auctioning one of this sat. At his iguana fest!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tegusaurus View Post
Yes, there is evidence of greed. But it is from greed on the part of Ty Park by originally denying that the purple albino tegus were going to be the prizes for the winners of the raffles. Initially he claimed they would not be, and he was going to try to buy the cheaper blues from another breeder. How is that not greed in all sense of the word? He wanted to keep the more expensive purples for himself, didn't he? We only have what Michelle Cutler has posted about her part of the conversation over that greedy move by Ty Park. Who knows what other flak he might have gotten from other persons over that decision that later forced his hand? Maybe that is what ticked him off. The fact that he was being forced to give up animals he greedily wanted for himself, and when he saw a flimsy excuse to deny one of the winners her prize, saying she just did not provide her shipping address, he was all over that as a reason to hang onto one more of the purple albinos that he coveted so much.

And later perhaps someone pointed out to him how this looks, and he decides to do some damage control by raffling off another tegu to someone else, claiming that was Michelle Cutler's tegu.

My opinion of this is that all I see in this is greed, and a pretty deeply hidden damaged personality trait in Ty Park. How many does he say he still has available? Any one of which would have settled this issue with Michelle Cutler, and yet he still refuses to do what it right, fair, and proper? What kind of person does something malicious like this?

Old 05-16-2017, 11:22 AM   #1664
Mike (The M)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElliotNess View Post

Ty Park has 1 chance of winning. If the judge is named Taesoon Park Sr.
Now that's pretty damn funny.

I really do hope Michelle sees justice here, and that you are right.

Old 05-16-2017, 12:07 PM   #1665
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike (The M) View Post
Now that's pretty damn funny.

I really do hope Michelle sees justice here, and that you are right.
It's sucks but I think whoever has the most money has the advantage.
BUT I am NOT giving up without a fight!!!
IMO what he did and is doing IS WRONG!!!

In his last court doc. (His reply to my motion to dismiss) It's public
he Implies that I have contacted him by phone but I have NEVER called him
and he represented that fauna is located in FL which it's NOT.

SMH

Old 05-16-2017, 01:16 PM   #1666
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarhedgie View Post
he represented that fauna is located in FL which it's NOT.
Faunaclassifieds, LLC is based in Tallahassee, Florida.

Old 05-16-2017, 01:23 PM   #1667
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcr229 View Post

That is not what's thought. If it is my apologies.

Old 05-16-2017, 03:01 PM   #1668
DavidBeard
Michelle, perhaps proof-reading your posts before hitting "submit" would be a good idea. I don't think you have made a single post without some major grammar/spelling issues and sometimes its hard to understand what you're saying. Making this change would go a long way toward making you seem more legitimate (and I say this as someone who has been on your side from day one and its frustrating when someone doesn't take the time to make a coherent post).

Old 05-16-2017, 03:18 PM   #1669
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidBeard View Post
Michelle, perhaps proof-reading your posts before hitting "submit" would be a good idea. I don't think you have made a single post without some major grammar/spelling issues and sometimes its hard to understand what you're saying. Making this change would go a long way toward making you seem more legitimate (and I say this as someone who has been on your side from day one and its frustrating when someone doesn't take the time to make a coherent post).

Sorry I have trouble with my vision , I am not a grammar expert and the auto correct stinks.
I also don't know how to navigate fauna (example turning the pics)

Trying my best , sorry for your (and others)frustration.

Old 05-16-2017, 05:43 PM   #1670
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcr229 View Post
Sorry, but FaunaClassifieds, LLC is not a registered LLC in the state of Florida. It is, however, registered in another state. The server hosting the site is also not located within the state of Florida. Some of the staff, however, does live in the state of Florida. So I guess it depends on what you mean by this site being "based" in Florida.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu