Vision Cages V221 221 and V432 432 Kansas - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 03-01-2016, 07:59 PM   #1
SrpntHntr
Vision Cages V221 221 and V432 432 Kansas

I have 5 of the Vision V221 (28" X 24") cages in good shape, tracks, glass, screens and cages are clean and unbroken. On a couple of these, I foam filled the lip around the door to keep snakes from hiding in the crevices. Foam is not visible from the exterior of the cage and it actually makes them much easier to clean. I'm asking $125 each or 5 for $550.

New these are listed as $197.00 + $38.95 shipping on LLL

Also available are 3 of the V432 (54" X 36") these are cages I got in a trade, they are clean, glass is good, 2 of them have drop down recess for heater, they all have the additional door vents. They have extra overhead heat sources of some type in them (don't ask brand or type, I don't know) One or two of them have some small holes in the side where it looks like something had been screwed/bolted to the cage, extra heat, thermostat, cord for heat, something small ??? Asking $250 each or $700 for all 3.

New these are listed as $525 + "This product is either overweight or oversized for our normal shipping calculations."

These cages are in a very unflattering pose in my shop awaiting their new owner so I could not get good pics of them. If a serious buyer needs to see a pic of the foam or holes I can snap a couple with my phone and send through text. I can deliver these between Salina and Wichita areas free of charge, schedule allowing. If you are interested in picking them up you should realize that the 3 V432 fill up the bed of a pick-up. Group price could be even better, I am ready to get the space opened back up in my shop ;-) Thanx

7eight5three2four2four7three
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-07-2016, 09:05 AM   #2
bbrownct
Dang. Wish I still lived in Wichita. I would gladly take these off your hands if I had the money lol. Good luck. Definitely a great deal.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!