Furniture quality vivarium - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-17-2006, 03:52 PM   #1
DarinG
Furniture quality vivarium

Furniture Quality Tank/Vivarium.
This is an all glass tank with a large oak stand and hood built around it. The wood is all solid oak and in beautiful condition. The entire piece of furniture is 5 ft. 6 in. tall, 2 ft. 2 in. deep, and 4 ft. 2 in. wide. The bottom cupboard section measures 33 inches tall. The top hood lifts with a large area for heat lamps and florescent lamps. The hood measures 11 inches tall.
For full access, the glass tank slides out the back of the stand. It has front sliding doors for easy access. The measurements of the tank are 4 ft. wide, 2 ft. deep, and 2 ft. tall.
The inside of the tank consists of a water section and a land area. The water section is 5 in. wide and 4 in. deep. The water is filtered by a Fluval canister filter under the tank. There are no wires in the tank at all. The water is also heated for the fish. This filter works great for this small of a water section. The water is separated from the land by a plastic divider cover with nontoxic cement. The back wall is also made with Great Stuff foam and cover with the same cement and coco fiber. It looks great, and the plants are starting to climb all over it. The inside has a shaped ficus tree that is doing great. The tank is lighted by 250Watts of compact fluorescents, and heated with a ceramic heat emitter for the summer. The tank also has a full automatic mister with 5 nozzles. It produces a very fine mist.
This is a one of a kind tank. Everything is in great shape. You won’t find a nicer tank anywhere for under 3K. I’ve looked. This is the perfect tank for small arboreal snakes, lizards, and frogs. The tank comes with all needed supplies, lights, timers, power strips, and fish food.
I would love to see someone enjoy this tank as much as I have. I am asking $1200, but I would consider ANY offers. I am anxious to sell this tank, because we no longer have the room for it. I would be willing to help with the delivery and moving of this tank if necessary. I am in SoCal.

Call Darin at 909-528-6905 or email darinsdell@juno.com
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread