Allen from Reptile Kingdom, in New Jersey, Beware - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-24-2008, 01:14 AM   #31
memnoch1970
well i actually didnt send the dragons, my live in girlfriend did. i told her not to but shes a hard head. i knew this would happen, but now i feel i need to help her get her money . as for geeko den or whatever your name is what can i say theres always someone on a forum whos got to stick there nose where it doesnt belong..... its a fact of life. or a jersey thing....

Old 03-24-2008, 01:16 AM   #32
shrap
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gecko_Den
You make a valid point, what can I say, I'm a cranky bastard this evening.
LOL.... been guilty off that myself a night or two.... or 50.

Old 03-24-2008, 01:19 AM   #33
Gecko_Den
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrap
LOL.... been guilty off that myself a night or two.... or 50.
It's late so I'll ignore the drivel he posted just above you; I have a feeling it would be a waste of time regardless of how I worded my post.

Night Sammy.

Old 03-24-2008, 01:20 AM   #34
shrap
Quote:
Originally Posted by memnoch1970
well i actually didnt send the dragons, my live in girlfriend did. i told her not to but shes a hard head. i knew this would happen, but now i feel i need to help her get her money . as for geeko den or whatever your name is what can i say theres always someone on a forum whos got to stick there nose where it doesnt belong..... its a fact of life. or a jersey thing....
A couple things here. First, there was no need to drag jasballs into this. He has every right to relate any transactions he has had with Allen. Good or bad.

Secondly, once you bring something to the BOI you are making it a public matter. Which means everyone has the right to put there 2 cents in. Some people are going to agree with you and some are not, but if you want people to respect and understand your side of things then you need to do the same in return.

Old 03-24-2008, 01:37 AM   #35
kmurphy
Seminole Ranch

Mindy, did you ever get paid?

Old 03-24-2008, 01:54 AM   #36
memnoch1970
whos mindy?

Old 03-24-2008, 02:39 AM   #37
joepythons
fault

Quote:
Originally Posted by memnoch1970
Hey instead of coming here and jumping on people why don't you place the whole blame on your girlfriend? It also shows you are not to smart yourself by jumping on people whom are unable to respond here.I know John personally and you would not say anything like that to his face.You are also jumping on everyone from New Jersey why is that? If you don't get paid then blame your girlfriend not NJ people after all she sent them out without being paid for them .I cant wait until someone alerts Allen of these posts of yours.Just for your info i don't know Allen at all.

Old 03-24-2008, 02:42 AM   #38
memnoch1970
oh i cant wait till somebody tells him either.

Old 03-24-2008, 02:46 AM   #39
ravensgait
Well if they were your GFs animals she needs to do the typing not you and put her name to the post. Would be one thing if it were your wife but it ain't..Randy

Old 03-24-2008, 02:47 AM   #40
memnoch1970
Quote:
Originally Posted by joepythons
Hey instead of coming here and jumping on people why don't you place the whole blame on your girlfriend? It also shows you are not to smart yourself by jumping on people whom are unable to respond here.I know John personally and you would not say anything like that to his face.You are also jumping on everyone from New Jersey why is that? If you don't get paid then blame your girlfriend not NJ people after all she sent them out without being paid for them .I cant wait until someone alerts Allen of these posts of yours.Just for your info i don't know Allen at all.
who exactly is unable to respond?????/ i dont care where allen is from jersey.... china....or kingdomcome. i want my money. i guess this allen is alergic to phones or something. you want to stand behind someone who rips people off thats your problem.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!