James Wollitz - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-04-2005, 12:08 PM   #41
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Harbart
The main thing the little simpleton needs is time in prison.

He's threatened a two year old girl with great bodily harm.
He's made criminal threats, some of which pertained to the use of firearms.
He's impersaonated law enforcement.
I missed this somewhere Ken. Where is all this? Screenshots?

Old 08-04-2005, 12:12 PM   #42
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim O
I missed this somewhere Ken. Where is all this? Screenshots?
Nevermind. Brain freeze.

Old 08-04-2005, 12:13 PM   #43
critical bill
Red face

I dont disagree with your later post John in that "supervision" is one of the answers to dealing with a unruly child, handicapped or not. I just dont agree with kicking the crap out of a child that has already seen "life" kicking and cheating the crap out of them.

Old 08-04-2005, 12:50 PM   #44
Ken Harbart
Quote:
wouldnt want anything to happen to your 2 year old daughter!!!! you have ****ed with the wrong person!!
Quote:
well seeing how your wrong about where i live, i have nothing to worry about. call the cops all you want, my father is a sargent for the jackosnville sherriffs office,not to mention his gun cabnet full of guns. i really wish you would try to come to my house. i havent seen any body get shot, but im looking foward to it. please find out where i live now, im begging you.
Quote:
have plenty of computers so i will always have access to reptibid.
Quote:
i will get your address and when i do you will be very sorry.
Quote:
for your information, i work for the jacksonville sherriffs office.
The admin of reptileauction has also confirmed that James has engaged in shill bidding on his own auctions, is a deadbeat bidder, and has been banned under multiple aliases.

I could care less about his upbringing or lack thereof. What I'm concerned with is the here and now. And that is that someone like James Wollitz is nothing more than a cancer on the herp community.

Old 08-04-2005, 08:57 PM   #45
snake_breeder16
im sorry to dissapoint every one but im not bipolar . and i have already sold all the reptiles i was looking to sell. so it doesnt matter what you say anymore. brian please get life ad lick a ******s a$$ crack.

Old 08-04-2005, 09:12 PM   #46
Deadcloud
Exclamation Whoa! Big misunderstanding!

First of all My name is Jason Klotz. Jessie is my wifes name (Jessica). We get free internet and email because she works for RCN which is a cable company here in Eastern PA. Here's her website if you could please check it out http://allnaturalpureswisscare.myarbonne.com
Second, I didn't want to get into a pissing match with anyone I just wanted to tell the thread I had a great experience with James. That's what it's here for. Sorry Brian if I read something wrong in your post, I enjoy breeding and selling quality snakes and you can check out my feedback anywhere you wish. Ebay,Bidville, and reptibid reptile auction. My handle is always Deadcloud it never changes. Again apologies to all who were offended. I accept full responsibility for the mix up.
Jason Klotz www.bsherps.com

Old 08-04-2005, 09:26 PM   #47
DThomas
Quote:
Originally Posted by snake_breeder16
im sorry to dissapoint every one but im not bipolar . and i have already sold all the reptiles i was looking to sell. so it doesnt matter what you say anymore. brian please get life ad lick a ******s a$$ crack.
I seriously suggest you stop acting like a spoiled child. If you expect to be taken seriously and not banned from yet another website, you need to clean up your mouth. You may think it makes you look all adult and important but it has the exact opposite effect. You may have sold all the reptiles you wanted to but I can assure you no one that reads this thread will so much as sell you a single supply after your juvenile display here. You are only 16 and you have already seriously damaged your reputation in the herp community.

I would also suggest you stop using your father's law enforcement agency's name to make threats. Not only are they empty threats, but it could easily get your FATHER in trouble for them. I happen to be a law enforcement officer and I know for a fact his agency will be very displeased to learn of the threats you have made using their name. Keep that in mind because all it will take is one phone call to them if you continue.

Old 08-04-2005, 09:28 PM   #48
jpsnake
Quote:
Well then your mother tried to make up an excuse for your stupidity. Or perhaps its genetic??? Runs in the family huh?

If it doesn't matter what we say, then why do you keep replying? Obviously it still pushes your buttons

Old 08-04-2005, 09:31 PM   #49
critical bill
Quote:
im sorry to dissapoint every one but im not bipolar .
Thats great James....because it really wont be long till you stand tall before the man. A mental health disorder and flunkies for parents could have been your best defense. Perhaps John had a point in that one of these.. ...would straighten you out.

Old 08-04-2005, 09:32 PM   #50
jpsnake
Dennis he's far from spoiled. I think its quite the opposite. He's craving for attention and well...he finds it here, negative or positive. Too bad his mother doesn't discipline him. I sure would wash his dirty mouth with soap.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!