Thanksgiving Sale - Crested Females & Males! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-21-2006, 10:06 AM   #1
Cicada Hollow
Exclamation Thanksgiving Sale - Crested Females & Males!

I'm wanting to raise funds for another project, so am offering up a few of my crested females and males for sale. All are in excellent health with superb calcium banks!

FEMALES:

Tamborine- 9 month old female tiger with DARK broad stripes! Nice looking tiger! Priced at $150.00.

Sunset - 2 y/o proven female orange patternless. Sunset is bred to my Super Dalmatian Jackpot and should continue to produce outstanding hatchlings. Priced at $200.00.

Dink - 1 y/o female red dalmatian blusher pinstripe. What a combination! Dink is currently paired with a nice dark red male in hopes of producting some dark red pinstripes! Priced at $250.00.

MALES:

Duff - 10 month old male Marble Tiger Pinstripe! This was one of my holdbacks and will produce outstanding hatchlings! Priced at $250.00.

Cheetah - 1 y/o male Light Harlequin. This is a special male that could be used for working on new projects (like the Snow Camo!) I am NOT in a hurry to move him. Priced at $400.00.

Pickledilly - 1 y/o male Red patternless. Out of Brick Red parentage, this male is outstanding with dark red coloration, super crests, beautiful white fringe and white knees. Another that I'm not in a hurry to move. Priced at $300.00.

Terms are listed on my website. Feel free to send me a PM or email cresties@cicadahollowcrestedgeckos.com with any questions!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread