For Sale FT,new pics beardies plus some - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Old 10-07-2011, 09:20 PM   #1
emericanz
FT,new pics beardies plus some

first things first this is alot of reading but lowballers welcome ALL STILL FOR SALE except adult female. PRICE DROP

i had my house flood casue of the hurricane and thought i could manage 5 bearded dragons, a frilled dragon, and a chameleon (which is my brothers and not for trade). but i was wrong so there all up for sale.

i can send pics via cell cant upload since my computer is broken (flood) but im on a mac at my friends so dont know how to work it properly. also i have facebook where pics of all of them are. i cant ship since all my supplies where lost so pick up only for now. also the fact im not comfortable shipping jerry rigged.

first is my female who is primed for breeding. she has blue eyes red beard and i wanna say mustard yellow tanish coloration on her back with pinstripes on her back for bars that have a blueish tint to them very beautiful. shes SOLD to DVMExotics

second is my male who i bought a few months back hes close to a year and 5 months hes a hypo lucy/cirtus extremely light in color has a white tint to scales when he sheds he looks pied which is pretty cool hes $200 now $170 obo

third is my female green/purple trans. shes a few months old i bought her from dragon fortress, when shes warm she has green scales covering her back with a bluish green above the eyes and almost splashes of purple on her with extremely light orange flares which is strange since shes not a hypo. shes het for hypo though. also full black eyes and when shes cold she turns dark purple with dark blue highlights and her orange almost completely disappears which is awesome. i would really hate to sell her but shes $250... now $200 firm. which is very low for what she is ive never seen a beardie like her ever. also her clutch mates looked nothing like her. and her bars are pinstripe as well.

shes all the way to the right

my last two dragons are on hold for now.
one is my brothers which i dont think hell give up just yet.
my other one is not for sale he stays no matter what.

also my brothers veiled chameleon is up for sale he doesnt have the best temper at all but calms down after being handled for a few mins. note he will hiss and try to bite when grabbing him from the cage. also he loves strwberries like no other. hes $65.. now $45. light green with some white on the head. i can include cage set up for extra

finally my frilled dragon heres the link to him. ill let him go for $110.. now $90

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=261473

ill be willing to trade all of these (except the cham) for a bumble bee ball python plus cash or just buy them all with price reduced to $850 now $450 and youll get some free crickets along with them

sorry for not having pictures at the moment i will post them as fast as possible. feel free to bump this thread. also forgive me for the long paragraphs for each reptile.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!