Inquiry for Thomas Pecanic ... anything? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-25-2006, 04:10 PM   #1
oregonboas
Inquiry for Thomas Pecanic ... anything?

Looking to buy an animal, has anyone delt with him in any way. He asked to pay in an odd manner, by giving me an acct. # for a bank deposit.

Old 06-28-2006, 12:30 AM   #2
oregonboas
Tom came through just as promised. Prompt in calling back and with shipping! Thanks Tom!

Old 10-25-2006, 11:50 AM   #3
KrisGarner
Anybody else? I am looking to buy from him and was wondering if anyone had any other deals with him.

Thanks,
Kris

Old 12-04-2006, 11:04 PM   #4
bigybigy
Tom is one of the best people I know in the industry. Our transaction over a year ago went great. I am now good friend of Tom Pecanic and would Defenitely do business with again. Treats his animals propery, thats for sure.

Old 12-04-2006, 11:07 PM   #5
bigybigy
My name is Sean Griffis

Old 04-20-2007, 11:58 AM   #6
AncientDNA
I just completed a deal with Tom and it went super smooth.
Adult rosy came packaged as it should and ate the very first time I tried to feed her that night.

Old 04-30-2007, 09:00 AM   #7
Amelanistic Orca
Thanks very much you guys..... You get what you pay for with me..>>>???? Thank you....

Old 11-06-2009, 01:05 AM   #8
linktlife
My husband and I just completed transaction with Tom. All went smoothly. Animals arrived in great condition and are beautiful!! Love all three and they all ate first day after arrival. Looking forward to producing some beautiful pieds, caramels, and yellowbelly crosses with these lil gems. Tom, thanks for hanging in there and working out the details! We really appreciate it and will take great careof your "babies"!!

Old 11-07-2009, 01:57 PM   #9
Amelanistic Orca
Thanks you two.. I think it was worth it for both of us to get er dunne!! lol.. Keep in touch you two..

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!