Clearing my Name John Moore - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-16-2008, 08:16 PM   #11
reptyls
It's tough enough in this business, without having someone else screw it up for you. I hope this thread helps. By the way welcome to the area, I live just a few towns away.

Old 06-17-2008, 02:44 AM   #12
MikeCurtin
I feel for you, John...I guess common names suck sometimes. Hopefully this thread will help change the perception some have mistakenly had.

Old 06-17-2008, 12:05 PM   #13
darksidereptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by reptyls
It's tough enough in this business, without having someone else screw it up for you. I hope this thread helps. By the way welcome to the area, I live just a few towns away.

Oh nice so maybe you can direct me in the way of some good shows or some decent reptile breeders/sellers. So far I've met Dan from Tarpit Reptiles and Phil from We Got Herps. And a few local bearded dragon breeders.
But other than that my group of reptile friends is no where near what it used to be. Feel free to PM me and let me know about this area. It'd certainly be nice to here from another local herper.

Old 11-05-2009, 04:59 PM   #14
SOUTHERN EXOTICS
JOHN PAUL MOORE AKA DARKSIDEREPTILES

You might want to check this out before you buy http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ohn+paul+moore

I hope that the short cut works if not copy and paste.

Thanks,
Mark Bennett
Southern Exotics
North Georgia

Old 11-05-2009, 05:08 PM   #15
ForkedTung
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOUTHERN EXOTICS View Post
You might want to check this out before you buy http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ohn+paul+moore

I hope that the short cut works if not copy and paste.

Thanks,
Mark Bennett
Southern Exotics
North Georgia
John, You might want to check the link out above and respond to that claim, before making these type of claims
Quote:
I have nothing but positive feedback

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!