Bad Guy Charles/Dave Williams (tiyellowhd)=Beware! - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-15-2009, 12:36 PM   #21
tiyellowhd
replys

Josh you are a follower. You hear your friends bullshit but are mindless. I was invited to your show but declined. I was told by Jarrod that high end reptiles don't sell there,So why waste the drive.. I have never lost a reptile. I can say my cages and way they are transported are safe. I don't carry a plastic tub around like you see at shows. Everything is insulated etc. Your (Jarrod ) show host seems to by a very nice person which is more than I can say for most ky posters. you and I have never talked or done business yet you let others form you opinion. Like I said all my flack comes from friends of or certain ky posters.

Old 09-15-2009, 12:42 PM   #22
tiyellowhd
slipmatic

Hey everyone look at posts by this flake. Never a good comment about anyone or thing. Matte come to Indy I have a big Sula you can handle. Do you even own anything? Come on you bull shit too much. Get real. I hope you aren't the person a buddy of mine dealt with at Tinley or should I say riped off. He would like to meet you again if this is you.

Old 09-15-2009, 07:58 PM   #23
JacobK
I normally wouldnt comment on this, but all i know is from talking to Chuck the couple of times, he does seem very mentally unstable..He has told me NUMEROUS times that he hand feeds all of his snakes, doesnt believe in hooks, and even takes his retics to the lake to go fishing with him..Now that is pretty irresponsible in my book. As for buying animals, i have never bought an animal from him, he CLAIMED to have CBB sulawesi retics, which i still haven not seen pics of them. So i think that is total BS...and im sure he is going to come in here and try to post negative comments or whatever about me, because i mean come one, Its Chuck...

Old 09-15-2009, 08:44 PM   #24
DavidBeard
I couldn't talk to you at the Indy Show, Chuck....you RAN past the Applegate's table every time I saw you! LOL

I was not peddling anything, I was just hanging out at the show. I don't know of anybody from KY (especially me) who has been banned from the Indy Show, so why don't you take that line of BS down the road, sir.

Old 09-16-2009, 01:10 PM   #25
tiyellowhd
Jacob K

Well Jake I'm glad to see your 2cents put in sense you comment on every known forum. Once again going back no sell issuse to you you come on here and bad mouth me. Cry me a river Jake. Say what you want jake,Jacob K what you want called (depending on mood) I still will not deal with you.

Old 09-16-2009, 01:15 PM   #26
tiyellowhd
normally

People if you don't know or read his comments he has more #### comments on every known forum that exists or will every. I look on a lot of forums and either enjoy comments or laugh but rarely comment let alone know some for what they think or do or sell. But Jacob K you take the prize to commenting. If know one belives this just check archives and new posts on several forums Heay Jake I'm a retic guy/////

Old 09-16-2009, 01:22 PM   #27
tiyellowhd
Beard

Dave if you have a problem or issue with me Sunday would of been a good time to discuss it. Like I said, I never dealt with you or have an opinion till you started this whole charade. Have I sold you anything or bought anything from you. Have I ever bad mouthed you till you came on Ky forum and slammed me from out of no where? Yet you comment on here. I think if you or I would have purchased from one another and had a problem then you or I would have a right to post on here. But we haven't. Wheather I stay on this furom or not I think personable feelings should not be allowed on here.

Old 09-16-2009, 06:59 PM   #28
Slipmattic
Mr. Willaims, i do actually own animals, and have had quit a broad collection for a amature keeper. I do not take your attack likely, you seem to attack anyone that seems to see your BS. You need to stop talking, and take action. Alot of people seem to see threw you, so do not attack just me. Here is what he emailed me out of know where :

I really don't know you but it seems you are quite a jerkoff. .You want to be a hole fine. But I have not lied about anything. Come forward.

Old 09-16-2009, 07:01 PM   #29
Slipmattic
And i do have good comments about people i have delt with. I don't deal over the net all to much, i mainly deal locally. So once again YOU are lieing, and all i keep seeing is talk, and threats from you.

Old 09-16-2009, 07:09 PM   #30
JacobK
so because i figured i would jump in and try to help someone from possible being scammed thats a bad thing? By the way what does it matter how many posts on other forums I have. Personally i think thats a good thing. Im not someone that just jumps on to try to make a quick buck, but im pretty well known throughout the forums and would never try to or want to screw anyone...Chuck u are just crazy...claiming you have ownned EVERY single Sula that has come into this country, and u supposeodly have or can get any retic morph for dirt cheap blah blah blah...Come on man...just just come forward already!!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!