Bad Guy Josh@Outbackreps - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-29-2010, 05:21 PM   #31
-C@jun-
Quote:
Originally Posted by -C@jun- View Post
RGR That get them out of the gene pool!
Give me 5 I will go see about some new pics
No none of the new shots show much more then the one where i have to push it out the other side making that white dot on her scales.

Any snake experts around Lafayette,La. I will show you and you can feel to confirm here what i'm saying. 337-654-2548

Old 05-29-2010, 05:24 PM   #32
-C@jun-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Schultz View Post
So if you bend the snake's tail in half like in your photo, a bone sticks out? I think we have determined the source of the problem... baby snakes have very fragile bones.
More like a blackjack ball then a bone. I would figure her bones would be thin and probably sharp. I wasn't bending hard she is curled and i have my thumb pushing her body out to make it stick through scales

Old 05-29-2010, 05:25 PM   #33
Shadera
I wish the closeup was in focus. Something does look odd, can't quite put my finger on it.

(I wrote out my post above while you were replying with pictures, I had to answer the phone before I could hit post so I was a bit late.)

Old 05-29-2010, 05:57 PM   #34
-C@jun-
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagickalMorphs View Post
I wish the closeup was in focus. Something does look odd, can't quite put my finger on it.

(I wrote out my post above while you were replying with pictures, I had to answer the phone before I could hit post so I was a bit late.)
It was kind of bothering her when i tried to take those last pics. It was my flash i think making it blurry. Give me untill 9-9:30 cst tonight and I will push it against the scales again and take one without the flash.

Old 05-29-2010, 06:03 PM   #35
-C@jun-
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille View Post
BTW, you sure it is a she?
I have been after someone to sex it for me since day one. No I'm not sure and just hoping for the best.

Sorry overlooked this one. I do plan to take it to the vet and have a appointment for Wednesday for the sexing but I will request a x-ray.

Old 05-29-2010, 07:57 PM   #36
Matt2979
Good luck finding out what is wrong at the Vet's office. That's the best thing you could possibly do if you plan to keep her.

Now, to get back on the topic, you called someone a Bad Guy when they offered to make good on your situation, even though you did not report the problem to Josh right away. It does not matter that YOU knew about it from day 1. Unless I missed something here (and I tried to read everything carefully before putting in my 2 cents), you did not inform Josh of the "problem" for 2 weeks?? Most sellers would tell you "too bad" by that point, yet Josh still offered a full refund. (I don't agree with how a lot of sellers do, which is why I am that much more impressed with Josh.)

I know that I would not refund part of your money AND let you keep the animal when I didn't believe there was a problem in the first place! The full refund that he offered would have allowed you to find exactly what you originally wanted by having all of your money back.

If you've decided to keep the animal that "you fell in love with", that's perfectly fine, but that's YOUR decision and you need to understand that it means this is no longer an issue. Coming on here and calling someone names and using profanity (it really does not matter if you use the "censored" character), is extremely unprofessional on your part and makes you look more like the bad guy.

Again, just my 2 cents.

Old 05-29-2010, 09:25 PM   #37
-C@jun-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt2979 View Post
Good luck finding out what is wrong at the Vet's office. That's the best thing you could possibly do if you plan to keep her.

Now, to get back on the topic, you called someone a Bad Guy when they offered to make good on your situation, even though you did not report the problem to Josh right away. It does not matter that YOU knew about it from day 1. Unless I missed something here (and I tried to read everything carefully before putting in my 2 cents), you did not inform Josh of the "problem" for 2 weeks?? Most sellers would tell you "too bad" by that point, yet Josh still offered a full refund. (I don't agree with how a lot of sellers do, which is why I am that much more impressed with Josh.)

I know that I would not refund part of your money AND let you keep the animal when I didn't believe there was a problem in the first place! The full refund that he offered would have allowed you to find exactly what you originally wanted by having all of your money back.

If you've decided to keep the animal that "you fell in love with", that's perfectly fine, but that's YOUR decision and you need to understand that it means this is no longer an issue. Coming on here and calling someone names and using profanity (it really does not matter if you use the "censored" character), is extremely unprofessional on your part and makes you look more like the bad guy.

Again, just my 2 cents.
you kind of got it. He had some snakes on here that were orange ghosts he was selling for cheap. I saw the thread and thought "look her brothers" after reading i find they have some birth defects. I start reading up on the whole kink thing because my snake had something in her tail as well. I didn't know from day 1 that it was a kink. i thought it was a weight issue seeing this snake just had its first shed 2 days before received her and probably hadn't even had her first meal yet. she had a wrinkle in her tail section that did go away. Thought she just needed food. Like a skinny person with there ribs showing. They need to eat and put weight on. i then sent a pm to josh asking why he didn't list any problems or have the snake I have now as a kinked animal. Well you can read all the pm's. I didn't want ALL of my money just the portion where it would reflect a defected snake like his latest ad of 75$ a snake and I give it 50$ shipping would of made 125$ where I paid 300$ for a snake that was suppose to 100% perfect. As put "Meant to refresh a blood line". The pm's didn't go no where.

So I don't see why your saying he didn't deserve a bad guy thread/a bad review. He falsified a ad! I see it he lied to me. Why didn't he list her on here like he does the rest of his snakes. Why did he delete his thread on the orange ghost males after I confronted him about my situation? Weather or not he overlooked it or not! This is his job! This is how he makes money. If you mess up at work you think boss man should pay for it? Most of the time they would but theres always the chance he will dock pay fire you etc. Maybe I should of called him from the get go about my concerns but I didn't know. She was real flat when I got her and it seemed like she just needed a couple meals.

Come on put yourself in my shoes. I'm just diving into this stuff this is my second snake. Second one in a month! so i'm a rookie. I don't know the whole anatomy and defects involving the inbreeding of the morphs. i know basic care. I'm learning faster then i wanted due to the trouble.

What I learned from this is I will never buy online again. I've lost faith that business can be conducted over the internet properly. Look at the Wise's took a bunch of you for a ride there.

Old 05-29-2010, 09:37 PM   #38
-C@jun-
Quote:
Give me untill 9-9:30 cst tonight and I will push it against the scales again and take one without the flash.
make it later got some stuff to do

Old 05-29-2010, 09:42 PM   #39
deborahbroadus
Quote:
you kind of got it. He had some snakes on here that were orange ghosts he was selling for cheap. I saw the thread and thought "look her brothers" after reading i find they have some birth defects. I start reading up on the whole kink thing because my snake had something in her tail as well. I didn't know from day 1 that it was a kink. i thought it was a weight issue seeing this snake just had its first shed 2 days before received her and probably hadn't even had her first meal yet. she had a wrinkle in her tail section that did go away. Thought she just needed food. Like a skinny person with there ribs showing. They need to eat and put weight on. i then sent a pm to josh asking why he didn't list any problems or have the snake I have now as a kinked animal. Well you can read all the pm's. I didn't want ALL of my money just the portion where it would reflect a defected snake like his latest ad of 75$ a snake and I give it 50$ shipping would of made 125$ where I paid 300$ for a snake that was suppose to 100% perfect. As put "Meant to refresh a blood line". The pm's didn't go no where.

So I don't see why your saying he didn't deserve a bad guy thread/a bad review. He falsified a ad! I see it he lied to me. Why didn't he list her on here like he does the rest of his snakes. Why did he delete his thread on the orange ghost males after I confronted him about my situation? Weather or not he overlooked it or not! This is his job! This is how he makes money. If you mess up at work you think boss man should pay for it? Most of the time they would but theres always the chance he will dock pay fire you etc. Maybe I should of called him from the get go about my concerns but I didn't know. She was real flat when I got her and it seemed like she just needed a couple meals.

Come on put yourself in my shoes. I'm just diving into this stuff this is my second snake. Second one in a month! so i'm a rookie. I don't know the whole anatomy and defects involving the inbreeding of the morphs. i know basic care. I'm learning faster then i wanted due to the trouble.

What I learned from this is I will never buy online again. I've lost faith that business can be conducted over the internet properly. Look at the Wise's took a bunch of you for a ride there.
Not smart to poke the bear, my first thought is YOU are trying to take someone for a ride, too.

The Wise-duo didn't take ME for a ride and frankly I am getting tired of reading posts from buyers who are trying to keep snakes they have NO right to. The seller has a TOS and it is more than fair. GIVE THE SNAKE BACK FOR A FULL REFUND.

(greedy people are always talking about "loving" the snake..yeah right...wanna have your cake and eat it too is more likely).

Old 05-29-2010, 09:49 PM   #40
cinderbird
Quote:
. The pm's didn't go no where.

He falsified a ad! I see it he lied to me. Why didn't he list her on here like he does the rest of his snakes. Why did he delete his thread on the orange ghost males after I confronted him about my situation? Weather or not he overlooked it or not! This is his job! This is how he makes money. If you mess up at work you think boss man should pay for it? Most of the time they would but theres always the chance he will dock pay fire you etc. Maybe I should of called him from the get go about my concerns but I didn't know. She was real flat when I got her and it seemed like she just needed a couple meals.

the PM's did go somewhere, just not where YOU wanted them to go.

Josh offered you two very reasonable options-
-return the snake for a full refund
or
-get some credit.

Just because you feel you were jipped doesn't mean you get to call the shots when trying to set things straight.

is it POSSIBLE whoever created the add for your animal did not notice the defect you state? Yes. People make mistakes, and they have offered to right them for you. No one lied to you about anything.

Dealing with live animals is not like dealing with other "products" (i hate using that word). You were already told that the animals in the add (which may have been removed because both of the animals sold, not because of you) are not in any way related to your animal.

What you have shown in the pictures is NOT a spinal kink.

If you weren't 100% happy when she arrived you should have called Outback immediately. You weren't; you say she was skinny, etc. You kept the animal long enough to get attached to it and now you're making that particular issue Outback's issue. What i see here is someone who isn't happy, handling a situation very poorly, and a breeder/seller/distributor acting pretty professional.

I've had dealings with outback personally, I've never had a problem with them and if i ever did I'm sure they would make things right, but i know better than to come out of the gate with guns a-blazin'

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!