Bad Guy Please consider reading this!!!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Closed Thread

Old 05-19-2010, 07:35 PM   #1
Wesballpython
Please consider reading this!!!!!

Ok how do I start this?
Well her name is: Chelsea Richardson
Where she works: Poodles By George
Phone Number: (502) 821-3908

Well it all started out when I found an add on Hoobly. She had some Ball Pythons for sale and I liked the Albino Male ball python she had for sale. Well story short I wired her $300 for this adult male albino ball python and she never sent the snake and says she is too high (she is a pot head) to ever ship the snake. So if anyone lives near Louisville and or knows this girl and can help me out please let me know. I have tried all I can besides go to her place and get the snake. She lives way to far for me to drive there just for a $300. Please don't give me grief about me wireing her money. I know I messed up but maybe someone can help me fix it.

Thanks a lot for reading,

Wes

Old 05-19-2010, 07:43 PM   #2
brd7666
Don't be surprised when this thread gets locked and deleted. You need a name in the heading.

Old 05-19-2010, 07:43 PM   #3
Southern Wolf
Have any emails for proof of what was said? IF so... post them... it will help your case

Old 05-19-2010, 07:49 PM   #4
Wesballpython
We never emailed. We texted and talked the whole time we were dealing. I can send you the texts if needed.

Old 05-19-2010, 07:59 PM   #5
Wesballpython
Sorry

Sorry this is my first post on the Board of Inquiry.
My name is: Wes Head
My location: Carthage, Missouri
And not sure what else you guys need from me so this doesn't get deleted or locked??

Old 05-19-2010, 08:29 PM   #6
hhmoore
This thread is closed, and will be removed shortly.
Wes, feel free to copy/paste your original post into a new thread...but I suggest you review the rules for posting first. The thread title must include the name of the person/business that is the subject of the thread.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread