SOLD!! 2013's: Make your own VPI double Dose Pink Panthers!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 07-03-2014, 12:17 PM   #1
ACFE
2013's: Make your own VPI double Dose Pink Panthers!!!

SOLD!!!

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST!!!!

----------------------------------------------

This is an inexpensive way to get yourself beautiful VPI T+ DOUBLE DOSE Pink Panthers and VPI T+ Pink Panthers!

Up for sale is my 1.0 VPI T+ Pink Panther, and his partner, a 0.1 Pink Panther 100% Het VPI.

They were bred by and purchased from Boaffliction. They are about a year and a half old (1/2 way there to breed!!), have amazing color/contrast, and are growing very quickly.

I would like to get $1350 for this good sized male/female... the female just may be worth more for me to hang onto to be honest so feel free to make an offer for him alone.

I'd like the extra space and they'd make an excellent addition to your projects.

You can PM me here or call (no texts) anytime at 858-386-4947.

Thanks for looking.

Contact User Check User
Old 07-11-2014, 04:28 AM   #2
MagaliChuran
These cell phone jammers are available at a very reasonable price. You can buy this jammer world very easily. As this service takes nominal charges on the network, so you would need to spend a little amount to get complete peace of mind when you are not willing to get disturbed.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!