Bad Guy Cold Blooded Novelties - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-18-2010, 03:33 PM   #1
phoenixboa
Cold Blooded Novelties

I called Frank on 8/16 about an ad he had on kingsnake for pastel tiger ball pythons. I told him I wanted the pair, he said he had some normal tigers $100apiece, so I asked him what he would take for the pair and the normals. He said that he was at work and he would send me pictures and call when he got home and sent me a email with his website on it. I'm in Arizona and he's in North Carolina. so when i didn't hear from him by 5pm my time, I called him. he nevered answered. He did send pictures of the normals alittle later and said he talked to his partner and would take $275 shipped for the pair normals. I thought that it was wierd that he didn't give me the price on all 4 and tried to call, again no answer. So I e-mailed him and asked for a total for the pair of normal tigers and the pair of pastels with shipping. No reply. I looked on on his website and the prices were changed on the pastel tigers. On 8/16 (in the morning) the kingsnake ad had them for $149.99 for the male and $249.99 for the female and $55 flat rate for the shipping, now it was $299.99 male and $199.99 for the female. On his website it was $299.99 male and $349.99 female. I tried to call him a few times and sent him e-mails, I nevered heard from him. In the morning on 8/17 i got an e-mail from him that said he would take $900 shipped for all 4. And to send the payment has a gift so he didn't incure any fees. He said he could ship 8/18 (wed) for delivery 8/19 (thurs). He said he was going to the show this weekend and leaving 8/18. It was late here when I saw the e-mail, so I didn't call. I did a paypal for $555 for the pair of pastels and the shipping. $299.99 for the male and $199.99 for the female, plus $55 for the shipping. I sent him an e-mail and told him I sent paypal and that I wanted just the pair. I got an e-mail that said the payment never went through and that he nevered agreed to that price. How did I come up with that price? That now the male was $300 and the female was $350 and that there was still shipping on top of that. So I tried to call him again, no answer. I sent him an e-mail that said that, those were the prices on his ad and a copy of his e-mail to me for $900 shipped for all 4. I went to paypal and saw he didn't accept the money (which is great) and I stopped the transaction. I left a message on his phone and told him I was going to post here. I'm not very good at the computer thing, but here's his ad on kingsnake:
http://market.kingsnake.com/detail.php?cat=32&de=791056 Guys be carefull dealing with this guy and his partner whoever that is. Here's their website address: http://www.coldblooded-novelties.com/index.htm I don't know how to post the e-mails. Please watch this guy.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!