Falys..where to draw the line??? - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Chameleons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 04-06-2012, 12:25 PM   #31
robmd1
LIke ive said its the peanut gallery tryen get me banned over there notice no comments on him breeding an knowingly sellin crosses no pics nothing but alot of hot air...

Old 04-06-2012, 12:51 PM   #32
tkilgour
Crazy I missed all this yesterday, but I am kind of glad I did. Either way, I am very happy with this Faly Rob sent me. It is 100% Faly, no doubt about it.

I will also stick up for Jim too. I have purchased thousands of dollars in chameleons from Jim and all were exactly what I wanted. I will bet that Jim has the most chameleons of anyone here in the states. I have never purchased any of his falys because they always sold out too quickly. However, my personal experiences with Jim he has always been honest and sent very healthy animals.

Old 04-06-2012, 12:56 PM   #33
clarkrw3
After prodding he said my animals photos were nice looking...not the best he had seen but healthy....LMAO You just can not honestly say they are not Faly!!!

Old 04-06-2012, 12:58 PM   #34
AbsoluteApril
Warning: general discussion is fine but the moment you all start naming names, this wanders into BOI territory, do not repost emails or 'call out' specific names in a discussion thread.

Old 04-06-2012, 12:58 PM   #35
robmd1
an thats fine tom i deat with jim an got a crosss then got told to breed that cross an a pure faly that to me is a crook an i careless how many crosses hes bred an sold ill never buy one..

Old 04-06-2012, 12:58 PM   #36
clarkrw3
He said it had been 6-7 years since he had been on here...and yet his last active date was 12-07-2008 so a little over 3 years...and from what I can find it doesn't look like he is banned but not sure if that shows on his profile.

Old 04-06-2012, 12:59 PM   #37
robmd1
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteApril View Post
Warning: general discussion is fine but the moment you all start naming names, this wanders into BOI territory, do not repost emails or 'call out' specific names in a discussion thread.
ok sorry

Old 04-06-2012, 01:00 PM   #38
clarkrw3
Do we want this moved to BOI?? Rob?

Absolute April is Chameleon Company banned?

Old 04-06-2012, 01:03 PM   #39
robmd1
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkrw3 View Post
Do we want this moved to BOI?? Rob?

Absolute April is Chameleon Company banned?
iono i didnt really know where to post it i was goin to post it in the boi but wasnt sure if thats where it should go. all i know is im tired of the lies goin on over there.

Old 04-06-2012, 01:08 PM   #40
Texas Ranger
Wow look at all these people looking but not saying something I want to hear what other people have to say

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!