Bad Guy Adrian Cieslak Florence, SC from Ashley Pets - Page 24 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-22-2017, 04:16 PM   #231
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dam3aH View Post
Fangthane, oh whatever, whocares
You mean, aside from anyone with the slightest interest in trying to retain some pitifully minuscule shred of credibility among a group of people who can't believe a single word you type? No one, I suppose.

Old 07-22-2017, 05:36 PM   #232
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dam3aH View Post
webslave, melissa
would you like to log on team viewer to see the evadence ?
i would be more happy if you were on my computer.
but melissa keeps running her mouth and refuses to see the
(( real evadence ))
oh indeed i got the proof right here , to back up my story
who wants to try ???i am offering the proof
melissa what emails are you talking about ?
i sent private pm but never email
damn i wish u would get off my back and quit deviate the real issue

webslave , come to team viewer please
I am not a computer savvy person so had to do a search to find what a 'team viewer' is. I found the following interesting article and after reading it, would not join Becky or anyone else in a team view. I'm not saying this was a setup, but I have to wonder whether there is more here than meets the eye:

https://www.theregister.co.uk/2016/0...breach_report/

Old 07-22-2017, 06:32 PM   #233
JColt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
I am not a computer savvy person so had to do a search to find what a 'team viewer' is. I found the following interesting article and after reading it, would not join Becky or anyone else in a team view. I'm not saying this was a setup, but I have to wonder whether there is more here than meets the eye:

https://www.theregister.co.uk/2016/0...breach_report/
There was a problem for about 24 hours a year ago but your computer had to be infected with BackDoor.TeamViewer.49 and have teamviewer on the pc. It did hit quit a few pc's. I repaired probably close to 2 dozen then.

I use corporate teamviewer and have never had problems. Any software that allows access to your computer can be used for bad purposes. I am some times amazed how trusting people are with me sometimes. I have worked on hacked pc's, macs and linux systems. Some are easier to hack and some just more convenient.

As far as this Becky goes - Probably best to just ignore her and hope she gets herself a long ban. She is either very illiterate or playing a game.

Old 07-22-2017, 06:38 PM   #234
JColt
The person who created BackDoor.TeamViewer.49 is a hacker. 99% who used it are not hackers, they are script kiddies. They do not create they use other peoples work.

Old 07-22-2017, 06:50 PM   #235
elena
I don't think it was a con. I think she believed everything she said. It's too far-fetched and complicated of a ruse. And she took way too long to get to what would be the punchline. Plus, anyone sophisticated enough to create so elaborate of a con would do a better job choosing her mark. I'm glad she's gone but I also hope she and her animals will be ok. She has annoyed us and perhaps wasted our time, but in the end I just feel sorry for her.

Old 07-22-2017, 11:03 PM   #236
Helenthereef
Quote:
Originally Posted by elena View Post
I'm glad she's gone but I also hope she and her animals will be ok. She has annoyed us and perhaps wasted our time, but in the end I just feel sorry for her.

Now, back to the missing turtles (it was turtles, right? it's been a while...)

Old 07-23-2017, 12:05 AM   #237
Snake-Queen
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helenthereef View Post

Now, back to the missing turtles (it was turtles, right? it's been a while...)
And ETBs I believe.

Old 07-23-2017, 09:11 AM   #238
Robert Walker
Old: Adrian Jakub Cieslak
#1 VIOL. OF PROBATION
http://georgia.arrests.org/Arrests/A...eslak_6017089/
Attached Images

Old 07-25-2017, 01:35 AM   #239
tlmoon
So this guy is still on probation from something he did in 2004? Must have been a fairly serious crime, to still be probation at age 30 for something you did when you were 18.

Or am I reading that wrong? Anyway, clearly an individual with known failure to send animals that were paid for, and legal problems.

Old 07-25-2017, 08:14 AM   #240
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by tlmoon View Post
So this guy is still on probation from something he did in 2004?
This is an "old" mugshot of him being in violation of probation back in 2004 for something he did prior to 2004. Basically only useful for supplying his full name.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!