Bad Guy Nick Lillis - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-12-2017, 06:05 AM   #61
Switzer Reptiles Inc.
Thank you Nick. I did ask you that question on a different forum, however, I did not want to copy and past from another site as I was not sure if it was allowed.

Old 06-12-2017, 06:15 AM   #62
XtremVipereXotics
I understand that your trying to get someone to come out and say i have sent unhealthy animals in the past. But I speak with ever customer prior to receiving their reptiles to see how things are going and I have not hear negative or had a negative BOI after purchase of my animals so far besides with Traci. Personally as i said I think it is time for me and her to work this out privately or on here if she likes. But she has just been watching behind the scenes as she has viewed the thread multiple times with no response. So does she really want to resolve this? Considering she has asked for a refund, and also said she doesn't want one. Then she also said she wants the money and the monkey tails. Which I believe as I think anyone will agree that is not possible. All her responses seem to play both sides of the fence. This is my last response to anyone but Traci. Thanks.

Old 06-12-2017, 06:29 AM   #63
Lucille
Nick I do not believe you two should talk on the phone, use a verifiable means of communication such as email.
I think later today when she has the vet report she should post it here, and with those facts the two of you can proceed to a solution through email. If either of you blocks the other or does not respond to the other within a reasonable time frame, that person cannot then complain as they are the author of their own problem in that case.

If the vet recommended pulling off the sheds and rubbing the raw wound with helichrysum oil it should be there on the vet report in writing. Also, something was said about the critter being skinny, average skink weights for that species is available and the vet will have recorded the skinks weight at the visit, so no more needless quibbling about lizard waistlines, the facts will be there for all to see.

Old 06-12-2017, 06:46 AM   #64
Switzer Reptiles Inc.
Lucille, there are average weights for a given reptile, however, the best way to tell if a reptile is underweight, thin, is by visually looking at the back, hips and tail. The animal was thin and no question about it.... looks emaciated to me.

And Nick, I am not "trying" to get anyone to do anything. You boast of your great reptiles in this rant, yet I look at those pics and they are awful... sorry but a pic is worth a thousand words. I have been respectfully asking you a question in another group and you did avoid it for a long while. Kept responding to others and ignored mine. I had to ask you so many times until you finally went on this all caps rant.

Come on Nick... you just said you have 2 flawless Corucia there if she wants them. Whey didnt you just send her those to begin with?

Old 06-12-2017, 06:56 AM   #65
XtremVipereXotics
She asked for males so I sent her what i was told were males first by the previous owner. I told her I cannot guarantee sex(shown in texts)as monkey tails are not an easy animal to sex.

Old 06-12-2017, 07:27 AM   #66
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by XtremVipereXotics View Post
This is my last response to anyone but Traci.
There is the issue with your customer, which I hope the two of you will solve later today. Then, there is your reputation here. Refusing to communicate when there are obviously issues is your prerogative; and it is the prerogative of readers to take into account in their future purchase considerations that you refuse to be transparent when issues arise.

Your Paypal 'friends and family' requirement, and your lack of transparency add up to someone who is stacking the cards against the buyer while simultaneously proclaiming to be all about working things out.

You can showcase your business by inviting and responding to questions from others who might be imagining themselves in a transaction involving you, and solving the issues here in a way that all agree is fair to you and your customer, or you can clam up. Your choice.

Old 06-12-2017, 08:26 AM   #67
Switzer Reptiles Inc.
Just a note. Seems people keep asking about the 2nd Corucia zebrata. Both are pictured... post #1 is the bigger one and post # 2 the top 2 pics are of both animals, with the smaller animal on top, with stuck shed, thin tail, and hip bones. So both are shown... not going to run this into the ground... just look at the pics.

Old 06-12-2017, 08:46 AM   #68
greenfiremajick
Quote:
Originally Posted by XtremVipereXotics View Post
She asked for males so I sent her what i was told were males first by the previous owner. I told her I cannot guarantee sex(shown in texts)as monkey tails are not an easy animal to sex.
Nick, your reasoning and answer to why you did not send me the 2 "better", and "flawless animals I would be more happy with," was that "I wanted males." Yet, in the pic you sent to me of what you were sending (found in post #5 of the PMs I provided), it shows the same exact animal listed in your old ad here on fauna, from April where you directly state "This girl is amazing! She is a beast and will eat whatever we put in her bowl! Amazing animal! Asking $900."

Old 06-12-2017, 09:04 AM   #69
Chris Kennard
Traci, please share with us how many animals you have and whether or not the new arrivals were quarantined. If so, how?

Old 06-12-2017, 09:05 AM   #70
XtremVipereXotics
Thats when i was told both were male by the original owner but i had a different opinion due to the way the proven males i had at the time were acting toward it. As i also told you in text messages that he though it was a male but my guess was it was a girl (see attached.) Either way im done with the back and fourth we are not even discussing a solution. Bottomline what would you like to do to solve this? I would like to come to a mutual agreement

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!