Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse - Page 58 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-26-2012, 11:07 AM   #571
Christina Vincent

Old 03-26-2012, 11:27 AM   #572
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus View Post
I understand what the buyer is saying. While it may be "ethical" it still breaks the Paypal's TOS as it's NOT a gift.

The seller isn't giving him money, he's returning his own money to him. Semitics...I know.

Technically, It still doesn't break the TOS. If I remember correctly it states, Sellers may not ask their buyers to send funds as a "gift". Considering this is a separate transaction as far as paypal is concerned because it is outside of the return policy and nobody is selling anything in this transaction. I don't see how it would even come close to violating the TOS. No transaction is taking place at all. No seller is asking for funds to be sent as a "gift" for a item(s).

Old 03-26-2012, 02:49 PM   #573
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman View Post

Technically, It still doesn't break the TOS. If I remember correctly it states, Sellers may not ask their buyers to send funds as a "gift". Considering this is a separate transaction as far as paypal is concerned because it is outside of the return policy and nobody is selling anything in this transaction. I don't see how it would even come close to violating the TOS. No transaction is taking place at all. No seller is asking for funds to be sent as a "gift" for a item(s).
Ok. I'm taking it a bit more "literally" and not looking for loopholes. But your rationalization might hold up against an inquiry (I once sent my son an actual gift of money and got some extra attention...perhaps it was the amount that raised concerns)

I figure if PayPal restricted this form of payment to the "GIFT" category, and labeled it as such...then they mean gift. Otherwise, it should say Miscellaneous payments.

Old 03-30-2012, 07:30 PM   #574
laterob
Any news, Stu or Jerry? Pretty close to the end of the month.......

Old 03-31-2012, 07:55 AM   #575
StuTennyson
Rob-I have not heard from Jerry since he received his snakes back from me on Mar 21.

Old 03-31-2012, 11:12 AM   #576
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by StuTennyson View Post
Rob-I have not heard from Jerry since he received his snakes back from me on Mar 21.
ol jer is a class act from start to finish.

He didn't even have the stones to tell you he wouldn't send a check? I'm not surprised.

Maybe it's in the mail and you'll get it today. With that thought in mind, I'm going to go see if there's any flying bacon making the news.

Really jer, would it have been so hard for you to either say yes or no to Stu's simple and reasonable request? Must you play the petulant child til the bitter end?

Old 03-31-2012, 10:45 PM   #577
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryKruse View Post
Stu, thank you. And by the way, you're not the only Stu/Stew that I know. Don't take that personally either. I will await the info and look forward to ending this monetary facet by month end.
Unless I have completely lost track of the date and time, it appears to me that the "month end" happens in just over an hour and a quarter. I guess we are all hoping this will end well, but I do believe that Jerry needs to shake a leg if he is going to meet that deadline.

Old 04-01-2012, 01:01 AM   #578
StuTennyson
The end of the month is here and no refund and no word.

Old 04-01-2012, 01:10 AM   #579
laterob
Quote:
Half will be paid mid-month and the other half month-end. You have my word.
Quote:
Stu, I do not want 3 to 4 days to sit and build up with a lot of unnecessary BS. Why the hell do you insist on thinking I'm going to screw you............
Quote:
The rest at month end. And yes, life has a way of inadvertently slowing things down or what-have-you, unless you're sitting at a computer all day talking about snakes with no real life or have no problem with pushing aside other more-important responsibilities for all-things reptile.
Well, in Jerry's defense, maybe 1) he's already paid or 2) he didn't mean March. He hasn't logged in since the 24th.

Mini-rant: I, for one, am sick and tired of people using lines like I quoted Jerry saying above. I am pretty sure all of us have lives outside of Fauna. There was a business transaction here....I guess this isn't important to Jerry ? If he's so busy with 'life', maybe he shouldn't waste his time with snakes, since he has other 'more-important responsibilities'.

Old 04-01-2012, 01:20 AM   #580
laterob
Quote:
You have my word.
Quote:
The end of the month is here and no refund and no word.
Stu - I am very sorry you are still dealing with this. Hopefully, it will be resolved soon.

Jerry - business advice - underpromise and overdeliver. Right now, your word is worthless. How you could expect to be allowed to take this much time returning Stu's money is beyond me. How you could STILL screw it up is, well,....beyond reason. A PayPal refund probably takes 5 minutes, so I don't want to hear about car break-downs, sick uncles, etc. You are NOT more important than anyone else here. I wouldn't sell you a bag of snake poo.

How about those pictures of the 'much-improved' snakes? Two of the four shed in a two-day period and we should believe they're fine? If the snakes shed once/month, then the odds of two shedding on the same day are like 1 in 900. Course, if they shed every 5 days,.....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!