Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse - Page 61 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-02-2012, 09:32 AM   #601
TONY D
Two things to learn from this thread:

If you aren't satisfied with a purchase or how a complaint is being handled, say so and be very direct in what your expectations are.

Never loose sight of taking care of your customer even if you're feeling under attack. Keep communications clean and business like sarcasm doesn't play.

Old 04-02-2012, 09:57 AM   #602
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryKruse View Post
Wesley, just what exactly do you mean by your words "and I'd be surprised if ol jer stayed in the same house as his son for that boys entire growing up time." ? Hmmm??
Has your stupidity truly reached such a level that you don't understand? If so, say so and I'll dumb it down for you.

Old 04-02-2012, 12:03 PM   #603
thomas davis
Quote:
Originally Posted by TONY D View Post
Two things to learn from this thread:

If you aren't satisfied with a purchase or how a complaint is being handled, say so and be very direct in what your expectations are.

Never loose sight of taking care of your customer even if you're feeling under attack. Keep communications clean and business like sarcasm doesn't play.
isnt that nice.

1. im sure stu expected healthy robust representations of zonatas thus him spending 3100.00 for 6 of them. he was very direct and tried to "handle" this with jerry UNFORTUNATELY jerry blew him off leaving him no choice but to post it here.

2. "under attack" has NOTHING to do with taking care of someone that just spent 3100.00 on snakes from you. and yeah DUH Keep communications clean and business like sarcasm doesn't play. does that even ever really need to be said??? since when has business like sarcasm EVER played??? is that what you call what jerry was doing to stu, sarcasm???

see thats whats great about the BOI a persons true self will be shown for ALL to see FOREVER, im talking true values, ethics, honesty, integrity.
jerry has shown his as has stu.

Old 04-02-2012, 01:13 PM   #604
TONY D
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas davis View Post
1. im sure stu expected healthy robust representations of zonatas thus him spending 3100.00 for 6 of them. he was very direct and tried to "handle" this with jerry UNFORTUNATELY jerry blew him off leaving him no choice but to post it here.
You are correct in the first part but Stu never came out and asked for a refund before going public. Jerry was taking a wait and see approach. This doesn’t mean that he wouldn’t have gone with a refund earlier if Stu had been more forward with that request. Assumptions to the contrary are just that. Before anyone goes off the deep end, this is not a criticism of Stu, just an observation.
Quote:
2. "under attack" has NOTHING to do with taking care of someone that just spent 3100.00 on snakes from you. and yeah DUH Keep communications clean and business like sarcasm doesn't play. does that even ever really need to be said??? since when has business like sarcasm EVER played??? is that what you call what jerry was doing to stu, sarcasm???
Being under the gun most certainly does influence how people react, hence the term "Monday morning quarterback". Yes I used "sarcasm" I could have used stronger language but given the contributions of others that would have been redundant. Forgive me if I don't feel the need to come across vengeful here.
Quote:
see thats whats great about the BOI a persons true self will be shown for ALL to see FOREVER, im talking true values, ethics, honesty, integrity.
jerry has shown his as has stu.
I would submit that Stu and Jerry are not the only ones whose character was on display during this thread.

Old 04-02-2012, 01:28 PM   #605
deborahbroadus
Quote:
You are correct in the first part but Stu never came out and asked for a refund before going public. Jerry was taking a wait and see approach. This doesn’t mean that he wouldn’t have gone with a refund earlier if Stu had been more forward with that request. Assumptions to the contrary are just that. Before anyone goes off the deep end, this is not a criticism of Stu, just an observation.

Being under the gun most certainly does influence how people react, hence the term "Monday morning quarterback". Yes I used "sarcasm" I could have used stronger language but given the contributions of others that would have been redundant. Forgive me if I don't feel the need to come across vengeful here.

I would submit that Stu and Jerry are not the only ones whose character was on display during this thread.
It may be that the opinion of the majority is: If a customer calls with a complaint, it's the business's responsibility to ask words to the effect of , "What can I do to make it right." This is called Customer Service.

The "Wait and See" approach is not Customer Service once a complaint has been entered. The approach you mentioned is more an "Avoiding the situation in the hope that it goes away." I fail to see how the buyer is in anyway to blame for Jerry's avoidance of the issue.

Old 04-02-2012, 01:49 PM   #606
TONY D
Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus View Post
It may be that the opinion of the majority is: If a customer calls with a complaint, it's the business's responsibility to ask words to the effect of , "What can I do to make it right." This is called Customer Service.

The "Wait and See" approach is not Customer Service once a complaint has been entered. The approach you mentioned is more an "Avoiding the situation in the hope that it goes away." I fail to see how the buyer is in anyway to blame for Jerry's avoidance of the issue.
Point taken.

Old 04-02-2012, 01:53 PM   #607
thomas davis
haha

Quote:

yeah the good ole "wait and see approach"... CLASSIC see my "observation" is jerry figured the more time passes the more it can be the buyers faultsimply pathetic.

oh so jerry was/is a monday morn. quarterback all because he got called out awwwwww poor poor ole jer... are you serious??? vengfullness has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with jerry being called out for selling sickly snakes at an insane price and then digging his own grave so to speak. this is/was a business transaction for ALOT of money it has/had NOTHING to do with vengfullness.
and really lets talk about characters tony since you wanna imply anyone who says that jerry was a victim is somehow right, i will go so far as to say that anyone who wants to say that stu was wrong and jerry was right and that jerry was somehow victimized by stu and the BOI is a complete JOKE with a serious comprehension problem.
truth will be shown here
integrity cannot be hidden are sidestepped
right is right
wrong is wrong
its very plain for ALL to see whats what here concerning stu and jerry and who is alligned with who.
volumes
it speaks VOLUMES
i actually PITY jerry and his supporters as it has been proven beyond ANY doubt to ANY reasonable person EXACTLY what kind of person jerry really is and EXACTLY how jerry handles his business transactions.
as ive said before i believe jerry is good by refunding stu but now ole jer has gone and LIED to stu and everyone here by NOT folowing through with his word that stu would be paid back in full by the end of march talk about ole jer did that all by himself seems to be quite well at digging which also like ive said before is just sad to see.
then theres the ole mjays Z's are just fine thingy... still digging
so IMHO any "character" that wants to allign themselves with ole jer is just joining in the apparent digging of said... reputation grave.

Old 04-02-2012, 02:04 PM   #608
JerryKruse
Yeah, c'mon Wesley.....you keep flexing, so let's see how you can enlighten me since you are all-knowing. YOU tell ME what kind of father I am since you seem to think you know everything about me by this thread alone. So g'head, reel me in a little further tough guy. With the very little time I have as it is, I WILL make time just for you Wesley since you crossed a line you should have gone NOWHERE near.

Old 04-02-2012, 02:09 PM   #609
TONY D
Tom you're reading way more into a simple post than was there.

I'm done. Peace brother!

Old 04-02-2012, 02:51 PM   #610
thomas davis
jerry

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryKruse View Post
Yeah, c'mon Wesley.....you keep flexing, so let's see how you can enlighten me since you are all-knowing. YOU tell ME what kind of father I am since you seem to think you know everything about me by this thread alone. So g'head, reel me in a little further tough guy. With the very little time I have as it is, I WILL make time just for you Wesley since you crossed a line you should have gone NOWHERE near.
man let that go geez wes is/was WAY outta line bringing in your family. ANYONE who reads it can see that. why on earth engage this here and now? why do his or anyones taughnts get you to respond yet when your legitimacy and reputation or character in general is questioned it doesnt even garner a response from you? or if you do its hateful or that you were somehow the victim here.
those snakes did not go from perfect robust specimans as you implied to what stu posted pics of in just 2 weeks time. its obvious there were/are underlying issues involved in those animals some of them at least.
you now have LIED very boastfully i might add by saying you would pay stu back by the end of march.
you have recieved the snakes back and say they are fine and mjays are fine and seem to imply that there is no problems w/the snakes and stu just didnt or doesnt know how to care for them properly and you were/are somehow a victim, see those are what you should be addressing NOT wes's BS post about your family.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!