CMG/Chris Guida/Bad guy - Page 15 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-20-2004, 06:52 AM   #141
BLREPS
Chris, just to let you know, I cut Rico his check from my PayPal account yesterday as the money you sent cleared. Thank you for resolving this situation.

Old 06-20-2004, 10:21 AM   #142
Wallyworld
The pot calling the kettle black

WOW, IS THIS EVER THE POT CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK.

ROB the SCAMMER comes to the BOI for rescue on something that he was involved in, but he cannot make good on SCAMS that he has done involving other people.

Namely the W.C. Female that was sold to me as a CB, CH that was eating. Nevermind that she doesn't eat, and had a ton of ticks.

OR how about the 2 males that were more than likely W.C. that you sold for ~$250 dollars as C.B. Females.

Rob,

You never came to the board to answer those allegations, and you never bothered to respond OR make good with anything either, yet you come in here and accuse someone else of bad business practice like the B.O.I. should save YOU, of all people.

Personally I don't believe you at all, and would easily side with C.M.G. regarding this matter.

You SCAMMER.

Rob Saunders

Old 06-20-2004, 10:33 AM   #143
Rob @ RK Reptiles
Chris:

I have stayed out this entire thread for a long time because I was giving you the benefit of the doubt. Unfortunately you have shown that giving you the benefit of the doubt is no good. You have completely lied right here on this thread and seem to continue to do it without any remorse. You owe Ellen the money and need to just send it to her. If you can not afford to send it to her right now then be honest and let her know and stop lying saying it was sent and stop giving her a false/fake tracking number trying to get her to think you sent it out.

Also if you have a supposed letter giving you permission to ship snakes through the USPS please by all means post it on here. The US Postmaster has made it clear that there are NO SNAKES allowed to be shipped by anyone at anytime through the USPS. I feel your statement that you have a signed document that allows you to ship snakes through them is ludicrous and absolutely not true. Now you might have something stating that you can ship Lizards but not snakes. Any local USPS office does not have the authority to change their federal regulations to suit their customers needs as it is a federal regulation that sets forth that no snakes are to be shipped through the USPS and it is a federal crime to do so.

Wallyworld, Rob Saunders: Please clarify which Rob (i.e. Last name) you are referring to so that it is clear.

Old 06-20-2004, 10:14 PM   #144
southpaw
Quote:
Originally posted by CMGREPTILES
i dont know you katie nor have i done business with you so unless your in it stay out of it.
Thanks for the tip Chris...the reason we have not done business is quite evident...your business practices are quite suspect and it is obvious that you have ripped off many people. I keep waiting to hear someone say something positive on your behalf but the negatives keep coming. I agree with Rob that the possibility of you having a special dispensation from the USPS regulation of not allowing snakes to be shipped is a bunch of malarkey. I'm awaiting another of your well thought out responses that sound like a 2nd grader trying to defend himself in a playground dispute.
Katie Kennedy

Old 06-21-2004, 08:28 AM   #145
Wallyworld
correction

Sorry, Rob of RK, my post was regarding Rob Pennisi, who has scammed several people in the past including myself, and never made good on it, in fact even stopped responding to emails or B.O.I. posts. Yet when the shoe is on the other foot he runs hear to post....

Rob Saunders

Old 06-21-2004, 07:38 PM   #146
CMGREPTILES
I DO WILDLIFE RELOCATION AS WELL AS BREEDING PROJECTS OF ENDANGERED AND THREATENED SPECIES IN VA FOR THE GAME AND FISHERIES DEPT. I HAVE BOTH MY SCIENTIFIC COLLECTIONS PERMITS AND CATCH AND HOLD PERMITS FOR ALL WILDLIFE NATIVE TO VA AND I AM ALLOWED TO SHIP THROUGH THE USPS. I DONT CARE WHAT PEOPLE ON HERE WHO HAVE NO DAMN CLUE ABOUT THE ISSUE TO CALL ME A LIAR. BELIEVE WHAT YOU WILL AND ROB AT RK WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TO ACCUSE ME OF ANYTHING. WOULD YOU REALLY LIKE ME TO POST ALL THE BAD DEALS IVE HEARD ABOUT YOU? I DOUBT IT. I HAVE BEEN CONTACTED BY A BUNCH OF PEOPLE ABOUT YOU AND WHY YOU WOULD EVEN COMMENT ABOUT SOMEBODY ELSE IS ABOVE ME. BUT KEEP IT UP AND OPEN UP THE CAN OF WORMS. AND LET ME CLEAR AN ISSUE UP WITH USPS. TECHNICALLY I AM NOT TO BE SHIPPING ANY NATIVE SPECIES FOR SALE BUT THAT DOES NOT INCLUDE EXOTICS. AND I AM NOT POSTING ANYTHING ON HERE AND I DONT HAVE TO PROVE MYSELF TO A BUNCH OF PEOPLE THAT HAVE NOTHING TO DO BUT JUMP THE GUN AND GET ALL OVER ME. THIS ISSUE IS BETWEEN 2 PEOPLE SO IF YOU ARE NOT ONE OF THEM THEN CLOSE YOUR MOUTH UNLESS YOU KNOW BOTH SIDES AND ARE INVOLVED.

Old 06-21-2004, 07:49 PM   #147
DThomas
You are still avoiding answering a couple of things.

Did you ship the refund like you said?
Did you ship the snakes like you said?
What is the correct tracking number?

Your email to Ellen indicated you shipped on 06/11. You confirmed this by defending shipping the snakes through the USPS on 06/13.

Either you did or you did not ship. What is it?

Old 06-21-2004, 08:14 PM   #148
Wilomn
Hey Coppertop, er I mean chris, actually you have pretty much BOASTED that you can ship through USPS and a BUNCH of us are wondering what makes you sooooooo special.

I don't think it's the wildlife rehab you do or anything else. I think you've just got your chin up in the air daring whoever will to take a swing at you.

Last act of defiance for a guy caught lying.

Post some proof, both of your taking care of Ellen and of this EXCLUSION you have from the PROHIBITIONS that USPS has on shipping snakes.

Personally, I think you're lying again. I'd like to see that I'm wrong, really I would. But, somehow, I just don't think it will happen.

What happened with you? This can't all be over a few, and even if it was 10 or 12 or 14 that's still not all that many, pictures.

Please post some proof of ANYTHING you've claimed in the past month or so.

Old 06-21-2004, 08:28 PM   #149
Rob @ RK Reptiles
Hmmmm this thread is about you Chris. If someone had a problem with me or my animals they have never posted here nor said anything to me about anything. Any problems that have been with me that I am aware of have been posted on this site and handled. So no use in trying to change the focus in this thread.

You stated you shipped to Ellen but hmmm she still to this day has not received anything shipped from you. If you did not ship it why don't you just admit it and stop leading her on? If you did ship the package how about giving the correct tracking number so Ellen can find out where it is.

Also, anyone can ship lizards (that to not violate federal laws) through the USPS without any special permit requirement but just not snakes. Also I called the US Postmaster office in Washington DC and asked them if there was any kind of waiver to be able to ship Snakes through the USPS and they said absolutely not. So whom am I to believe? The word direct from the US Postmaster?

Also no one here has jumped the gun in the least. Ellen waited a long time for you to remedy the problem. You said you were shipping to her the refund to remedy the problem, gave her an incomplete tracking number, she still has not received anything, and yet you sit there and say we are all jumping the gun?? Also we have seen both sides of this story laid out here in this thread.

I still just don't understand this whole thing. You have and had some awesome animals for sale and I have actually contemplated purchasing from you on a few occasions. I just don't understand how this little situation has been escalated by you to this point.

Old 06-22-2004, 12:32 AM   #150
southpaw
Wondering...does CMG stand for "Can't Make Good"???
Katie Kennedy

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!