Keep calm they're just snakes - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 04-27-2013, 03:10 PM   #1
Jujubee
Keep calm they're just snakes

Hello everybody, I'm new here to the forums my name is Caity, I'm 20 years old and reside in a place called Canada.

A bit about me; I'm a Christian, love art (drawing, etc), my fav movie is Life of Pi (anyone who hasn't seen it should, it's amazing!), I love animals and I love plants just as much. I'm aiming to get into college for Landscape Horticulture this fall, by the end I can own my very own business or manage greenhouses or both! I would love to have a greenhouse.

My pets (since everyone will ask anyways haha): 5 Ball pythons (1 dinker, 1 het albino, 1 het clown, 1 spider, 1 normal), 1 leopard gecko, 2 tarantulas, 1 beta fish. **Going to try breeding my dinker to my het albino this year **

Other than all that good stuff lol I'm very friendly and cannot wait to meet more people. ^^ Oh and as you can tell, my reptile preference are snakes.

Old 04-27-2013, 04:42 PM   #2
~Just Curious~
It's very nice to meet you Caity, welcome to Fauna~

It sounds like you have some fun hobbies, best of luck with your horticultural dream! I really admire those who are blessed with a green thumb. Plants really are quite beautiful (and useful) but I can't really bring myself to keep anything more than potted cactus. Them and snakes are about my speed. But if I ever did bring myself to keep something a smidge higher maintenance, it'd be a leo like yours, since that smiley gecko face is just too cute!

Thanks for sharing your scaly family members (and for reminding me that I've been meaning to see Life of Pi for a while now...) I hope you enjoy it here~

Old 04-29-2013, 11:31 PM   #3
Jujubee
Thank you I enjoyed Life of Pi a lot, it's my fav movie ever haha.

Plants are great, some are very low maintenance so you wouldn't have to worry about much. I would love to get into many more plant species throughout my life and I have a life-goal to plant a full forest and maintain it over decades. It's a big goal but it's still possible.

Old 04-30-2013, 12:13 AM   #4
Mooing Tricycle
Welcome! Saw you in chat, Sounds like you have some pretty fantastic goals set forth. I wish you truly well in that!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!