About this forum.... READ THIS BEFORE POSTING IN THIS FORUM, PLEASE! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 04-03-2005, 09:18 PM   #1
WebSlave
Exclamation About this forum.... READ THIS BEFORE POSTING IN THIS FORUM, PLEASE!

Please note that this forum is ABOUT photography, not FOR photos you want to post, unless those photos illustrate a point you want to make about technique, equipment, or some similar topic. There is a photo gallery attached to this site which you are encouraged to post your photos in, if that is what you are intending to do. You can reach the photo gallery by simply clicking on the orange highlighted link up at the top of each page in the Inside FaunaClassifieds menu bar.

Thank you.

Old 04-24-2006, 01:22 PM   #2
heartmountain
You know, I thought about just deleting this. I personally don't care if you post pics here and like I've said before, rules will be loosely enforced. I can always think of a reason to post a pic that fall under Rich's requirements for this forum. So post away!!!! At least it'll be a post lol. If you really want to fall within the "rules" though mention something about the camera/lense/lighting/etc. that was used at the time. Oh and by no means does it have to be reptile related in any way shape or form, unless you want it to be. Just don't post anything illegal that'll get my butt in trouble.

Sean (Forum Mod)

Old 04-24-2006, 02:12 PM   #3
coyote
Quote:
Originally Posted by heartmountain
You know, I thought about just deleting this. I personally don't care if you post pics here and like I've said before, rules will be loosely enforced.Sean (Forum Mod)
Ooh Sean, get ready to duck and cover, it's going to hit pretty soon!

Old 04-24-2006, 02:41 PM   #4
heartmountain
If it gets bad we can deal with it then, for now though everyone seems to be adult and freindly over here so I see no need to cram things down peoples throats and rule with an iron fist.... Personally I'd rather see a bunch of 'hey look at the pretty pics that I just took with my new camera' type of posts than a dead forum. My 2 cents.

Sean

Old 04-24-2006, 02:44 PM   #5
Rebel Dragons
I don't think Rich would have a problem with the rules being loosely enforced here in this forum. This forum was dead before Sean came along and sparked a fire under it. If allowing pictures to be posted here created traffic, I say wtg, Sean!!! Your accomplishing exactly what Rich would like to see in his forums.

Then again I could be dead wrong....................

Old 04-24-2006, 03:25 PM   #6
coyote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel Dragons
I don't think Rich would have a problem with the rules being loosely enforced here in this forum. This forum was dead before Sean came along and sparked a fire under it. If allowing pictures to be posted here created traffic, I say wtg, Sean!!! Your accomplishing exactly what Rich would like to see in his forums.

Then again I could be dead wrong....................
Really? I could also be dead wrong, I have been before. But I firmly get the impression that Rich takes his standards seriously.
Wasn't there just a big brouhaha over enforcing the rules? I will be quite surprised if this forum is an exception. Surprised and disappointed.

Perhaps there is discussion behind the scenes that I am just not privy to.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!