New red striped and Giant albino Striped project. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 08-18-2004, 03:31 PM   #1
A&M Gecko
New red striped and Giant albino Striped project.

I bought some beautiful geckos in addition to some of my holdbacks to start this project. I will be crossing red stripes to giant stripe/reverse stripe albino next season to try to get incredible looking giant red stripe and albino giant red stripe. I may release few geckos from this project next season but I will have the final result in 2 years. I will continue the red stripe line as well. These are few of the geckos that are part of my project. If you like to see more go to my website.
Regards Alberto
PS: I did not buy any geckos at Daytona because I am on the waiting list for a pair of Deleani from Mike at BGR, I got to save some $
Attached Images

Old 08-18-2004, 03:33 PM   #2
A&M Gecko
One more red Stripe Female.
(The red stripes are HQR)
Attached Images

Old 08-18-2004, 03:35 PM   #3
A&M Gecko
Giant broken reverse stripe female bred by me.
Attached Images

Old 08-18-2004, 03:39 PM   #4
A&M Gecko
One more of my holdback. Reverse stripe giant female.
Attached Images

Old 08-18-2004, 03:44 PM   #5
A&M Gecko
And at last, I got this giant reverse stripe male from Ron at my last visit there. I had to make him drunk (lol) to let me have this little guy. The tangerine is taking over the reverse stripe and I think he will look like an hybino when he will be full grown but the carrot tail and the carrot head on this little boy is incredible. Thanks to Ron I have the male I needed to complete the selection for my new project.
Attached Images

Old 08-18-2004, 05:35 PM   #6
Xavier
Alberto you've done it again LOL You have some amazing geckos! Why don't I see other have such nice geckos from Ron Tremper?

Old 08-18-2004, 05:45 PM   #7
alejandro
WOW
i want a gecko!!!!!!!!
but my mom say that they are ugly :-/

Old 08-18-2004, 06:02 PM   #8
A&M Gecko
Quote:
Alberto you've done it again LOL You have some amazing geckos! Why don't I see other have such nice geckos from Ron Tremper?
Well, not everybody goes to his place and knows how to beg like me, lol. I had to sweat 3 shirts to make him give me that male. I did have good enough geckos to start this project but I wanted to have the best I could find.

Old 08-18-2004, 07:37 PM   #9
Manhattan Herps
Good luck alberto, those red striped are amazing, so are those albinos

VERY nice

Old 08-18-2004, 08:16 PM   #10
wahberee
absolutely stunning,
these are the type of projects worth investing two years on.
Good Luck,
Cant wait to see what you create.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!