Gross to cute - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Just For Laughs

Notices

Just For Laughs The SOLE purpose of this forum is to put a smile on the face of a person reading the messages. Anything of a SERIOUS nature will either be deleted or moved out of here.

Old 03-05-2012, 09:14 PM   #1
Durante
Gross to cute

Being poop shy & knowing there is no place better to drop a deuce then in your own throne I decided to take a gamble & hold off releasing the kraken that was brewing in my stomach all day at work until I got home. I made it to my house only to do the pirate walk to my door that was locked. My wife just jumped in the shower & I knew I had a better chance of seeing god before she would let me in to do my dirt. I did what any man aka king of his home would do, I cried to the door that I already had a turtle head & begged she hurry while squeezing my cheeks together like it was my first over night stay in jail. Finally she finished & I wasted no time taking care of my business. Someone finally tapped out of the MMA match in my belly.
Anyway when i was done, I found myself getting very annoyed at my 4 year old son who continue to just follow me around the house like a puppy dog . This went on for 2 hours. Finally I just asked what in the world he wanted... His exact answer "I want to see the new turtles head". I didn't have the heart to tell him the truth & said he left but maybe the he would come back again tomorrow night.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!