What are you doing today? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Just For Laughs

Notices

Just For Laughs The SOLE purpose of this forum is to put a smile on the face of a person reading the messages. Anything of a SERIOUS nature will either be deleted or moved out of here.

Old 11-17-2012, 12:29 PM   #1
rcarichter
What are you doing today?

This is a question for those of you with "I don't know how many; I'd have to count" animals.

Do you ever feel that once in a while, Fate sneaks in and decides This room hasn't been cleaned in a while. Tonight, despite your best efforts, I'm going to sneak in and open the top a tiny bit on one of your cages. You'll find your escapee, not far from his home, but not until after you've cleaned this room top to bottom. And it's going to be an animal you'll worry about. I don't expect you to clean for a $3 anole. What, your college kids are home for the holiday and just dropped 500 lbs of dirty laundry in the next room. Wow, that's unfortunate. Hope the little bugger doesn't get washed. Better be extra careful in there. Have a nice day.

So, that's what I'm doing today. How about you?

Noelle

Old 11-17-2012, 01:51 PM   #2
Untaimed
I'm packing up my house for a move, 2 young boys & 2 adults worth of stuff (ie. junk...). I have less than 3 weeks to go through absolutely everything & decide what to keep/sell/donate & the best part is that I get to do all of it by myself! I love my kids & boyfriend but they are no help at all, the boys get distracted to easily & don't get anything done without me reminding them every 3 second to get back on task. Not to mention the constant 'hey Mom look what I found'. My Boyfriend works 12 hour days & is just exhausted when he gets home & has no vacation days left to use. I'm beyond stressed & not even sure where to start. So I'm stalling & playing around on here instead!

Old 11-17-2012, 02:17 PM   #3
Lucille
Noelle, did you find the little bugger yet? I bet your home sparkles for the holidays after every tiny nook and cranny has been looked into and straightened up.
Sierra, I did that about a year ago. Guesstimate I got rid of maybe 75% of my belongings before during and just after the move, and I'm happier for it. Kept the meaningful stuff and the very useful items. A lot was given away to people who appreciated the items they received.
I hired someone to clean the garage down to the bare walls, I had taken the stuff I wanted but there was a lot of good stuff left including some furniture, so they did the garage and some yard work in return for keeping anything they fancied from the garage.
I hired a cleaning service to clean the house after I moved out, mopping and stuff. Worthwhile expenditure.
I hope your move goes well.

Old 11-17-2012, 04:28 PM   #4
rcarichter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Noelle, did you find the little bugger yet? I bet your home sparkles for the holidays after every tiny nook and cranny has been looked into and straightened up.
Not yet. Boy, is he in trouble when I do. I've filled the vacuum canister with spider webs.
I can't honestly say my home ever sparkles, but it's a happy place during the holidays!

Noelle

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!