How is Underground Reptiles in Florida?? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-30-2003, 12:34 AM   #1
PeterFromme
Question How is Underground Reptiles in Florida??

Hi,

I'm thinking of purchasing a baby green tree python from Underground Reptiles. I just wanted to know if anyone has purchased snakes from them in the past?

How are their snakes (e.g. healthy)? Would you recommend them?

Please let me know your opinion....

Thanks,

Peter Fromme

Old 11-30-2003, 08:25 AM   #2
Mustangrde1
Peter

You will have nothing but a GREAT GTP my wife and I have bought numerous snakes from Underground with NO problems at all. We Live only a couple hours drive from them and are there often. The shop is always clean and the animals healthy, if one does not look good for any reason they pull it off the floor and put it in quarantine. That in itself speaks volumes that they do not just care about Dollar but care for the animals as well. As for their GTP's in particular we have purchased 5 from them and never had a problem. The Store manager Greg has always helped us even long after the purchase's with any questions. The staff themself are highly knowledgeable and take the time to explain to customers about the animals they are thinking about buying.

Truly some of the Good Guys

Scott Bice

Old 11-30-2003, 09:37 AM   #3
dvf1973
good hands

first i will say rian is obviously a very busy guy, it was a little diffficult to get him, i have 8 chondros from him, some arus, biaks, nice nice jayapura's, i did worry a bit at first as i lost two arus in the first week, the bio at the vets concluded giardia, and other flaglyites, i immediatly forwarded info to them, they got a new shipment of arus he held until sheds and 4 meals took place, they are doing very well as i have only had them a week, the others are doing very well, neos are tough in my opinion so those things are expected, they held true to their word, i find that rare in this industry, d

Old 11-30-2003, 10:09 AM   #4
stevep
I just purchased a baby Aru and a yearling biak last week from them. They both look great and appear to be healthy. Recieved them on Wednesday and the both ate Saturday evening.
I agree with Damien, that Rian is busy but he always answered my emails.
I just got ripped off by Midwest Reptiles and Aquatics when I tried to buy from them. So, I was very nervous, but Underground Reptiles made me feel better about people.
You will be pleased with them
Steve

Old 11-30-2003, 02:49 PM   #5
herpetological
Rian's a good guy.. no worries.! Ray G. HBR

Old 11-30-2003, 04:47 PM   #6
Neil Gubitz
Yeah.... What HE said!!....
I've done tons of business with them in the past (and much more in the future, I'm sure) and have never had a problem with their animals or service!

Neil

Old 12-01-2003, 01:10 PM   #7
bogwan
i purchased two blood pythons and two retics from them transaction went well they sent the animals right out i am having problems with them feeding and have not recieved a reply back on any of the questions i asked though but as far as the transaction and the overall look of the animals everything was great just cant seem to get a reply on some questions because these animals wont feed right now hope that helps a bit

Old 12-01-2003, 01:20 PM   #8
Neil Gubitz
Robert.... forget the emails.... Call them at 1-954-428-8005 and they'll answer every time!

Neil

Old 12-01-2003, 02:14 PM   #9
bogwan
thanks neil i dont know if you remember me but i bought the green burms from you not even a month ago you shipped them up to ny for me they look great and are doing great nice animals my son and i love them they are eating great and have both just shed

Old 12-01-2003, 02:27 PM   #10
Neil Gubitz
Robert.... of course I remember who you are.... I might be brain-dead, but not after only one month??.... lol
I'm glad to hear they're doing ok for you....

I'm also sure that you'll get satisfaction from Rian once you two get in touch!.... Tell him *I* told you so!.... lol

Neil

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!