'05 Male Pastel for sale/trade! New photos/new price - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-15-2006, 08:02 PM   #1
longissima
'05 Male Pastel for sale/trade! New photos/new price

I received 2 male pastel ball pythons in a trade recently and am keeping one to breed and the other I would like to sell or trade. This male was produced by Exotics by Nature in May of 2005. He is currently feeding on f/t small rats, weighs (today) at 540 grams and is perfect in every way. He is in a shed in the photos and I will post new photos when he does shed, which should be soon. If you go to www.ballpythonmorphs.com and look at their "available" page under "pastel jungles", he is the one pictured at the top with "sold to D.R." next to him. I.D. #05PJM07. I am asking $500/cash or trade for him. Here is what I am looking for:

-- Cornsnakes: bloodred, butter, amber, lavender, opal, pewter, striped, motley, or any other odd morph or combination. Any age, prefer adult females or pairs.
-- Adult female Ball pythons (1200+ grams)
-- Black Blood (short tail) pythons: Any age pair(s)
-- Aussie Olive pythons: any age pairs or lone females
-- Male Guyana or Surinam boa, captive born please! Looking for good color/pattern
-- Amazon Tree boas: any age females or pairs, adults preferred
-- Argentine Rainbow boas: pairs/trios
-- Brazilian Rainbow boas: pairs, sub-adult to adult
-- Labyrinth Burmese pythons: lone female or pair, any age
-- Cuban Boas(E. angulifer): pair, any age

I have MANY references available. I accept money orders ONLY as payment. Let me know what you have to offer in trade and please provide photos of the animal(s). I can ship via UPS, FedEx, or Delta. Shipping is not included in the price. If you have any questions, please e-mail me. Thanks!!
E-mail me!

Contact User Check User
Old 06-16-2006, 12:42 AM   #2
snakesrme
Email me at mmerriman@ec.rr.com I have a yearling motley butter, a yearling hurricane motley caramel(sweet!!), yearling opal, and a Adult male stripe proven. That i would be
willing to trade.
Thanks John Merriman

Old 06-23-2006, 12:32 PM   #3
longissima
He's still available. $500/trade $400 cash.
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-25-2006, 02:50 AM   #4
longissima
Sold!!!!!!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread