<<Inquiry>> Jim Harper or Jim Dean in Fort Waryne Area? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-03-2006, 12:32 PM   #1
Brett Bender
<<Inquiry>> Jim Harper or Jim Dean in Fort Waryne Area?

Hello -
I'm looking for any information on Jim Harper or Jim Dean in the Fort Wayne Area. They also mentioned opening a store front called J & J Reptiles. Any information would be helpful.

Thank you!
Brett

Old 09-03-2006, 12:35 PM   #2
Wilomn
Mr. Dean makes a fine sausage, I know that.

Anyway, what are they selling? I'm bad with names but not so bad with animals I've seen for sale. Do they advertise or did you hear about them by word of mouth?

Old 09-05-2006, 05:19 PM   #3
Brett Bender
Actually....

I actually sold a snake to a guy by the name of Jim Harper and his partners name was Jim Dean. He said that he was planning to open a store called J&J reptiles in Fort Wayne, IN. I have been doing this for about 15 years and I did something that I've never done before.... I shipped first without getting paid. Well he received the snake and told me that the check was on the way. It has not showed up yet. He did call me again two days after recieving the check and again told me that it was on the way. I can go into greater detail with dates but I don't think that is necessary. Bottom line - I did what I never do and that was to ship first and it's my fault. The sad thing was that the only reason that I sold this snake was to pay for my dogs vet bills (Both have cancer) and he knew it. I wanted to try to gather up any information on these guys if possible. I will post a BAD GUY report once this is all said and done.

Thanks,
Brett Bender

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!