Brian Barczyk-BHB Enterprises - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-23-2003, 06:12 AM   #1
jwsporty
Thumbs up Brian Barczyk-BHB Enterprises

Hi,

My name is Jim Wilkinson, live in Ottawa, ON, Canada and I am new to the site. I just wanted to say that Brian at BHB Enterprises is a great person to deal with and I would not hesitate recommending him in any future dealings. Thanks Brian, the kings I got from you are all doing well, as well the other parties that participated in the group order, are very pleased with their purchases. Your email responses were prompt, the animals were well represented, healthy and are feeding well. The shipping went off without a hitch. Keep up the good work, Brian, and I'll talk to you in the spring '04..

Cheers,

Jim Wilkinson
Ottawa, ON, Canada
www.northernking.ca

Old 12-24-2003, 01:10 PM   #2
Exotics by Nature
I wholeheartedly agree!!

Jim,

I couldn't agree with you more. After dealing with Brian and Lori for almost 10 years I can say that I have NEVER had a problem! Every single purchase has gone along flawlessly and the animals have grown up to be some of the best of our collection!

A word to others... don't hesitate to do business with Brian and Lori... they are among the best!

Thanks again...

Old 12-25-2003, 01:37 AM   #3
BriarpatchHerps
I've not had the pleasure of buying from Brian yet but have had the chance to look over his stock and speak with him and many All Ohio Reptile Shows. He's got beautiful animals and very good demeanor and is very knowledgable. Great guy....I wouldn't hesitate buying from someone so up to date with a reputation like his.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!