Two Good guys: Paul Huang and Andy Via - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-25-2003, 06:05 PM   #1
Blackwater Reptiles
Two Good guys: Paul Huang and Andy Via

I've "known" Paula Huang for about 6 years now, and Paul continues to impress me with his professional conduct and the quality of his animals. I received some animals from Paul a month or so ago, and they were (as always) professionally packaged, shipped and described. Paul continues to be a "great guy" in my book.

The second part of my "dynamic duo" is Andy Via. Andy and I have done a couple of deals over the past 6 months or so, and I have ALWAYS felt like Andy did too much on his end. Don't hesitate to deal with Andy.

In keeping with Webslave's request for positive things this Christmas. I would like to add one more positive thing. I'm positive that this site *can* work as designed IF, and only if, we are slow to judge and quick to seek the TRUTH. Personal feelings aside, it is often hard to remain objective in many of these threads, and that is why I generally KEEP OUT of them unless I know one of the combatants or have something substantive to add to the thread. May I suggest that more of the subscribers here do the same.

Remember Christ is the reason for the season.

Old 12-25-2003, 06:07 PM   #2
Blackwater Reptiles
correction..... so sorry....

It's PAUL Huang.... NOT PAULA... stupid me... I'm so sorry Paul.

TT

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!