Pair of Pastels - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-14-2008, 08:28 AM   #1
MichiganDragons
Pair of Pastels

The female is an early 06 and pushing 1,000 grams. The male is a late 06 and around 400 grams. She eats small/medium F/T rats. She's a great eater. He eats live and F/T mice. He used to be more picky then he went off food for the winter. Since starting to eat again he hasn't missed a meal and has ate F/T several times.

I'm asking $900 for the female plus shipping and $150 for the male plus shipping. I'll take $1,000 plus shipping for the Pair.

The attached pics are of the male the linked pics are the female. She is a beautiful banded yellow Graziani line Pastel. He's a little darker BHB line Pastel and has a lot of orange to him.

My email is michigandragons@yahoo.com or call me 586-292-8388

Thanks, Wes

I have a few more random photos on photobucket:
http://s283.photobucket.com/albums/k...astel%20Balls/

Contact User Check User
Old 05-17-2008, 04:11 AM   #2
MichiganDragons
Update

Female is pending sale. Male is still available. He's ate the past 6 times with no problems. He just went off feed over the winter. He should easily bulk up and breed this year. $200 shipped!
Thanks for looking
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread