GTP breeding question! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Arboreal Boas/Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 11-03-2010, 05:24 PM   #1
futureherpbreeder
GTP breeding question!

Ok so heres some pics of my female Jayapura, I fed her 5 days ago,2 large mice. She seems really fat for being 5 days ago, and her scales are sretched to the max, i started to drop the night temps just 2 weeks ago, and I have not as so much seen them look at each other, except one time they were coiled up togeather but did not see them locked up and that was probably 10 days ago. Is it possible that, if at night time when I was asleep, they courted and copulated for a couple hours, and would that be all it takes? And if they did copulate, how long after does she become gravid, and how long before she lays eggs?

Thanks for looking and helping out if you can!
Attached Images

Old 11-04-2010, 12:42 AM   #2
Utta
Is it possible? Yes. Its actually likly as they're nocturnal animals.

As for how long it'll take, I have no clue. Sorry. Maybe go to moreliaviridus(sp?) Fourms and ask there.

Old 11-21-2010, 04:23 PM   #3
gsrept
you should see her ovulate and then shed i would continue to leave male in on a 7 day together and 4 day rest until you see the ovulation.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!