SOLD!! 5.5 foot Northern Pine snake to trade towards a male Woma - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-06-2011, 04:00 PM   #1
lovin2act
5.5 foot Northern Pine snake to trade towards a male Woma

This is slightly far fetched but someone might be interested so I thought I would put it out there. I have an '07 male Northern Pine snake I would trade towards a young male Woma if anyone has any interest. I dont have pics with me here at work but can provide some. Email me at lovin2act@gmail.com if you have any male woma's available and might be interested in a good sized Northern Pine snake

Looking for local deals to avoid shipping costs, but am not totally closed off to deals that require shipping should one arise.

*update*
Found a pic on my phone here, not the greatest but shows his white/black contrast a little bit.

*SOLD*

Thanks Rick!!
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread