any dealings with Mickey Hinkle - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-19-2003, 07:37 PM   #1
QualityFirstPet
any dealings with Mickey Hinkle

Has anybody done business with Mickey Hinkle at Lizard King Reptiles.

Dale Woodruff

Old 12-19-2003, 08:07 PM   #2
Mickey_TLK
Hey Dale

Here are a couple of links to old threads on me, but hopefully some other customers will reply to this one also.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...+Mickey+Hinkle

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...+Mickey+Hinkle

Hope that helps a little, but I dont blame you at all for checking me out.

Mickey Hinkle
The Lizard King Reptiles

Old 12-19-2003, 08:28 PM   #3
Rob @ RK Reptiles
Dale,

I have known Mickey for a couple of years now and have purchased animals from him. He is one that I would not hesitate to purchase anything from him nor would I hesitate to do anything I could to help him out. He is a great guy and you should have no worries. Also he has a really cute wife Hey Mickey Tell Brenda I say HI

Old 12-19-2003, 08:32 PM   #4
Mickey_TLK
Im gonna take this oppertunity to condence all my referenes into one thread here (not that there are thousands or anything). This way in the future if someone asks for references, they are all in one easy to forward location.

Here are a couple more "references"

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...5&pagenumber=2

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...5&pagenumber=4

Ok, now Im done.

Mickey Hinkle
The Lizard King Reptiles
Attached Images

Old 12-20-2003, 12:15 AM   #5
Neil Gubitz
Hey Mickey.... Next time you hold your snakes in your hand.... pull your hat down further.... we can almost see your face!!.... lol

Dale.... don't let them kid you, the ONLY reason people deal with Mickey is because of Brenda!!.... I've even heard he's got a glass jaw.... lol.... (but nice tats)

Dale, you'll have no problems what-so-ever.... he might even drive them right to your door, just to get out of the State he's in....

Neil

Old 12-20-2003, 01:18 AM   #6
E2MacPets
Mickey is honest to a fault, try not to rip him off by too much!

Just a random question, Dale are you related to a Ric W. in Oviedo?

Old 12-20-2003, 08:19 AM   #7
Jodi L Aherns
I have bought and sold Mickey reptiles in the past and he does some reptile shows that i do and he is a great guy.

Old 12-20-2003, 10:16 AM   #8
Pennebaker
[quote]Originally posted by E2MacPets
[b]Mickey is honest to a fault, try not to rip him off by too much!

Wow, that is so true!

It is great to have Mickey back. We've done lots of business with Mickey in the past and he is just an awesome person all around.

Dana

Old 12-21-2003, 07:18 AM   #9
V.J. Harelson
I have dealt with Mickey on several occasions and always I got what I was expecting from him. He has always took the time to answer any questions on bloodline ,housing ,etc.

Basking Dragons

V.J. Harelson

Old 12-21-2003, 12:16 PM   #10
dself40
Mickey,is one of the good guys out there I bought a couple of snakes from him and everything went as good as can be.Packing was awesome and they shipped when he said he would.And I have talked on the phone with Mickey a few times and he is cool.And if something comes up he isnt afraid to call you to tell you whats going on.I wouldnt hesitate to do buisness with Mickey!!!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!