Whitefeather and Prehistoric pets - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-25-2003, 05:14 AM   #21
Josh Burm Guy
Don't you work for PreHisStolen Pets?

If so I'd say anything from you is obviously biased and therefore almost irrelevant. I call things like I see them and will continue to do so.

This sounds almost like a bribe: "so why don't you come down to the shop and share your problems with Jay personally; Jays a flexible guy and will help you with whatever problems you might have." No thanks, I have a clean conscience and intend to keep it that way.

I couldn't care less if you tried to sue me for slander for stating my opinion in the matter. I simply stated and still state that I don't think Will will ever get his snakes back. I stand by this statement.

Old 12-25-2003, 05:21 AM   #22
JungleHabitats
xmas wishlist

please read

Old 12-25-2003, 12:29 PM   #23
Brian Oakley
I personally am not questioning Jay's character (I know I have not posted in a couple days), but in my opinion (we could get a law enforcement officer to correct me if need be) just because Jay bought something he thought was legit does not necissarilly mean he gets to keep it. I could sell you a stolen car and told you it was mine, with my name on the title, but if it came up stolen you don't think it would be returned to the rightful owner? I would think so.
I would be interested in hearing Will's story to the ?'s asked, but I still say at least SOME of those animals did not belong to Whitefeather and therefore should be given back to teh REAL owner, whomever that may be.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!