TKReptile - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-24-2003, 12:00 AM   #51
KeLtheMiteY
......um what do i need to edit?

Old 12-24-2003, 12:03 AM   #52
Tkreptile
Alvaro,
Kels whole name is there, including his middle name.

Old 12-24-2003, 12:11 AM   #53
KeLtheMiteY
Yeah i just did that, but thanks Krystle

Old 12-24-2003, 12:18 AM   #54
KeLtheMiteY
and yeah....middle names gone now, i hate my middle name and didnt notice that they showed your name.....

Old 12-24-2003, 12:32 AM   #55
The BoidSmith
Thanks again Kell!

Regards.

Old 12-24-2003, 03:52 AM   #56
Mark and Aimee
Quote:
highly doubt Clara is at fault, I mean come on, was she has posted so far clearly shows impaction and the results of impactation, and Clara kept the these corns on a safe substrate.
What exactly has you so convinced that these snakes were a victim or impaction?

They ate, they pooped, they pooped some more. I see no impaction here.

I'm just not getting it. But... the necropsy results should be interesting. As long as Clara did not freeze the dead snake...

Old 12-24-2003, 04:34 AM   #57
Taceas
New Spin

I've been following this thread on Cornsnakes.com pretty well and seemed to have thought it was calci-sand. The pictured poo looks just like the poo my leos did when they decided to eat too much sand instead of crix.

Anyway, it sounds as if TK didn't keep them on calci-sand. I've had a few hatchlings die myself, but the green spot only showed up on their bellies after death, and I never recall seeing green or white grainy feces.

It will definately be interesting to see what the necropsy results show, whether it be impaction or some other cause. Keep us posted.

Old 12-24-2003, 05:29 AM   #58
Mark and Aimee
Taceas,

As has been stated many times... You might want to post your full name here, or your posts will just get deleted. If in doubt, check the rules.

Old 12-24-2003, 10:43 AM   #59
Darin Chappell
Taceas is a long time poster at Rich's pther site, where the full name rule is not in force. I'm sure she didn't realize the difference in the two sets of rules.

I'll email her and let her know ...

Old 12-24-2003, 11:56 AM   #60
Tkreptile
Clara,
Can you post your Vets name and place of business on here? And also how long is he/she in the office on Xmas Eve.

Thanks everyone for all your comments, I am learning so much in a bad situation.

Happy Holidays!

Thanks,
Krystle Treadwell
www.tkreptile.com

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!